• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Asked AI ChatGPT if AI was going to Replace Appraisers...here is what it said back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can fool people for awhile but once they see the true lies, they will avoid Trump... I mean the bias views from China's AI Chats.
AI has nothing to do with Trump Get a grip on yourself , maybe spend a few hours reading up on how it works, Or ask Jeffry he is on top of it. You have no clue :)

AI has nothing to do with Trump Get a grip on yourself , maybe spend a few hours reading up on how it works, Or ask Jeffry he is on top of it. You have no clue :)
The implications of AI Chat are evolving and have much potential that can change the world. And it will tell the truth about Trump's bad behavior based on facts and not MAGA lies.

Zoe Jeff is talking about AI ( Artificial Intelligence ) Not ( AI The Appraisal Institute) :) LMAO
Okay, let's go down that road if you like. Continue on sir. I am worse than Uncle Billy ever was. Trust me Glenn. My point has nothing to do EXCEPT any transaction that is federally insured.

Last edited:
Okay, let's go down that road if you like. Continue on sir. I am worse than Uncle Billy ever was. Trust me Glenn.
Okay, let's go down that road if you like. Continue on sir. I am worse than Uncle Billy ever was. Trust me Glenn. My point has nothing to do except any transaction that is federally insured.
OK Ask AI if HUD is going to restore old FHA Rotation Fee Panel- If you don't know how ask Jeff he is our expert on this issue :)

Reactions: Zoe
Don't make me repeat the 16.8 trillion dollar taxpayer debt. It will get worse on AI.

OK Ask AI if HUD is going to restore old FHA Rotation Fee Panel- If you don't know how ask Jeff he is our expert on this issue :)
Okay. I have asked personally that HUD, which is FED reinstall the HUD and FHFA fee panel. The White House responded to me. The ASC and the others have not. I am beginning to think I should have sent to CFPB. But CFPB sponsored the event I think. If CFPB sponsored the event (I could be wrong), there was no reason to CC the CFPB.

The 2008 Meltdown was not due to appraisals it was due to No Doc Loans and the Mortgage Backed Securies Markets Seized up when they realized they were holding billions of dollars of worthless paper, and it all went into a meltdown. "Appraisals were not the reason "

CFPB is the key to door. I liked the man in charge. There was no BS. He got my message I hope.

Okay. I have asked personally that HUD, which is FED reinstall the HUD and FHFA fee panel. The White House responded to me. The ASC and the others have not. I am beginning to think I should have sent to CFPB. But CFPB sponsored the event I think. If CFPB sponsored the event (I could be wrong), there was no reason to CC the CFPB.
CFPB has nothing to do with how appraisals are ordered and neither does the White House and all you received was a standard form letter that nobody read, I have hundreds of them. That Ship Sailed and the committee is on vacation and MS Fudge E-mailed me and told me to tell you no Buenos :)

The 2008 Meltdown was not due to appraisals it was due to No Doc Loans and the Mortgage Backed Securies Markets Seized up when they realized they were holding billions of dollars of worthless paper, and it all went into a meltdown. "Appraisals were not the reason "
Bull crap. So now your saying no lender pressure.

Let's go back to square one. Where was pressure coming from. Was it federally insured transactions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back