• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Bidumbnomics

They can buy a cheaper home. No one is entitled to live in a big house.
During Covid, they were afraid to come out and buy. Those who did, bought at good time.
Big house?. $400K is about the median price in the Country. $400K in my area gets you a 2400 sf 2 story on a 50 x 130 lot. Not exactly a "big house". As far as buying during covid. It didn't slow down around here. But probably different in CA where everybody was scared of their shadow

Big house?. $400K is about the median price in the Country. $400K in my area gets you a 2400 sf 2 story on a 50 x 130 lot. Not exactly a "big house". As far as buying during covid. It didn't slow down around here. But probably different in CA where everybody was scared of their shadow
In CA, 2400 sf house is considered BIG for older homes. Can't really buy anything at $400K except in Oakland (median price in Silicon Valley is near $2 million).
At least a Bay Area buyer can buy in Oakland.

I am not talking about older homes. More like 20-25 year old home that has been updated.
20 year homes here are considered "newer" homes and would be near 2,000 sf as expected in the market at that time.
The new construction homes are out in the boonies with long commutes and homes are bigger and I heard around $750,000.
Thus low income people wanting to live in Silicon Valley are rather entitled. Then again, we need low income people to do the minimum wage jobs.

Then again, we need low income people to do the minimum wage jobs.
Well, Gee Biden is doing a great job of importing lots of new low wage people...but they have to live in the street or on the public dole...for his next big act, perhaps King Biden will try and abolish the 13,14 and 15th amendments.... Really put people back on the Democratic plantation, just like the good old days when hard working Democrats paid taxes on their slaves.

Market is tanking, rates up strongly on fears of no immediate rate cuts, Scott Shelly is speaking, slightly negative sentiments from the cow man.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back