• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Bidumbnomics

I doubt stock market goes 30% down this year.
me too...but 30% UP is not the same as taking the gain and original amount DOWN by the same percentage.

Last week, in a campaign stop at a Pennsylvania coffee shop, President Biden seemed shocked at the $6.00 price of his smoothie. When asked if the president was out of touch with the economic issues facing Americans, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre tried to dodge the question. Finally, she answered by explaining that President Biden was just “joking around.”​
That made it official. “Bidenomics” had gone from failure to punchline.

me too...but 30% UP is not the same as taking the gain and original amount DOWN by the same percentage.

Last week, in a campaign stop at a Pennsylvania coffee shop, President Biden seemed shocked at the $6.00 price of his smoothie. When asked if the president was out of touch with the economic issues facing Americans, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre tried to dodge the question. Finally, she answered by explaining that President Biden was just “joking around.”​
That made it official. “Bidenomics” had gone from failure to punchline.
He's got Chinese credit cards, the economy is better than it has ever been.

We need to have an adult conversation about the debt load, but modern progressives don't think it matters.

to make the national debt look smaller, they will explode inflation some time in the future. make the dollar even more worthless.
not sure why the millions of extra people being brought into this county. but with money becoming more worthless it might create the perfect storm for the government to take total control of everything.
probable rationing and digital currency to keep everyone under control. that's my world conspiracy theory.
i guess we deserve it for being to stupid.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back