• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Bidumbnomics

Rates are really coming down this morning on a weak jobs report. Could be a good omen for a slow mortgage origination market.

Last edited:
Intel will be cutting 15,000 jobs, or 15% of its workforce, by the end of the year. The chip company has announced it aims to save $10 billion in 2025 as it reports no profits whatsoever from the previous three months.

Intel will be cutting 15,000 jobs, or 15% of its workforce, by the end of the year. The chip company has announced it aims to save $10 billion in 2025 as it reports no profits whatsoever from the previous three months.
They are in freefall correction mode.

Intel stock dropped a lot today. WTF.
I haven't kept up with that stock but I saw the CEO being interviewed today.
I wasn't aware of that CEO. He's terrible with my stock going down so much.
20 years ago I remembered the other CEO (Chamberlain?). I was showing a house to my buyer and that house for sale was next to Intel CEO.
Those were the good days of Intel.

Looks like we are seeing a critical mass of data points indicating we are entering a downturn.

Looks like we are seeing a critical mass of data points indicating we are entering a downturn.
Yesirree, the private economy is slowing markedly, the Federal government is hogging all the easy capital while putting the same out of the reach of most who wish to borrow.

The have moved the production date of the Ohio project a couple of years

The have moved the production date of the Ohio project a couple of years
When did you find out about it?
The sudden bad news of Intel took market by surprise.
Should fire that incompetent CEO.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back