• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Cindy Chance

I know little to nothing about the organization so it is no surprise that this the 1st time I've heard of Cindy Chance....
I'm surprised that forumites support a non-appraiser for the tip spot....
She was an advocate for appraisers and could cut through a lot of BS. Look up her letters from the desk of Cindy (so something like that) .

Too bad I thought she would last longer. I would get the letters from her desk in my email and trash them after I read them. Should have saved them.

Make no mistake about it—TAF’s new partner, REVAA, is on it. Cindy has been relentlessly hammering AMCs each week, and there will be consequences for that.

And they just canceled today’s board meeting. What a mess.

Make no mistake about it—TAF’s new partner, REVAA, is on it. Cindy has been relentlessly hammering AMCs each week, and there will be consequences for that.

So an outsider with a PhD in ethics takes one look at the appraisal profession, and recognizes the problem. Yep, She must go.

What do you think the over/under is on how much REVAA paid the AI board to have Cindy removed? $200k-$300k?

What do you think the over/under is on how much REVAA paid the AI board to have Cindy removed? $200k-$300k?
You're wrong. Oprah did it.

As I understand it, some of the AMCs are headed up by AI-designated appraisers. That's some Appraiser-on-Appraiser action. Maybe there's some internal conflict going.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back