• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Cindy Chance

Another scam is going to those restaurants where you cook the food yourself with the Wok that's in the middle of the table. Then the waiter or waitress wants a tip for bringing you raw food. It's exhausting.

It's one thing if you want a chocolate shake and some French fries and have to push the buttons on the color screen...it's quite a different story when a corporation wants something and they want "you" to provide it for them....up theirs :)
Yes, I remember the "Melting Pot" was a big thing with the fondue. I think we went once, and just no. There was a fancy steak restaurant in Memphis where you could grill your own steak, Nope.

I thought a BA Business Admin would provide a good fallback position for the rest of my life. Not so.
I wish I had gone into the military. When I was in high school and college, they did not recruit females. I thought everyone who joined went to war, whereas everyone I worked with or was related to went to Italy.

I wish I had gone into the military. When I was in high school and college, they did not recruit females. I thought everyone who joined went to war, whereas everyone I worked with or was related to went to Italy.
And some were assigned to the DEW line on the Aleutian Islands.

Unlike today. Nobody is volunteering for service and the military is shrinking falling way short on recruiting quotas. The conservative warrior class is rejecting the bumbling Biden/Harris world on fire quagmire.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back