• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Cindy Chance

I don't think it's inappropriate to read between the lines but by the time people are making decisions like dropping their membership based on speculation instead of simply waiting for the facts to come out then that might be a little reactive.
Well, why would any residential appraiser want to send money to an organization that is contributing to the dumbing down of the entire profession with PAREA? You were never a a member of AI, it costs lots of time and money for that SRA designation. Frankly, it's a mess. I'm glad I cut my losses years ago. No transparency. ASA and IAAO at least stick to their bylaws and know that they wouldn't exist without ALL the members.

The Appraisal Institute advocates for you, making sure your voice is heard on Capitol Hill, in the state houses, and in your local communitie

Advocating for Appraisers
Defending the Profession
Promoting the AI Professional
Streamlining appraiser Licensing
Promoting transparency
Limiting appraiser liability
Preventing intrusion
Lowering the barriers to entry

top federal issues

Top Federal Issues

Relentless advocacy at the Federal level

they want ROV's to be consistent...so does revaa :ROFLMAO:

Hamp says that residential appraisers should consider leaving the AI en masse. He claims that the (GSEs) encourage unethical stakeholders to lie, cheat, and do whatever they can to get rid of appraisers. Go, Hamp! Fast forward to the 5:00 minute mak.

Hamp says that residential appraisers should consider leaving the AI en masse. He claims that the (GSEs) encourage unethical stakeholders to lie, cheat, and do whatever they can to get rid of appraisers. Go, Hamp! Fast forward to the 5:00 minute mak.

the unethical stakeholders hate nothing more then the independent appraiser...ask revaa or taf :ROFLMAO:

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back