• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Getting Knocked Offline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregory Beck

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
What is wrong with this site I keep getting knocked offline and have to continually log back in
Totally tired of it, to the point where I just can't bother to log on any more, any one know why this
is happening?

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Arkansas
You're not paying attention...like in the Forum help section certainly not this forum- On going problem for months and for some computers the "fix" does not work. I've got 1 computer that is actually "fixed" and the rest, including this one, log me out several times per session although I have repeatedly purged the cookies and have to go to a list to get them all back on, only to have it happen again. No matter if firefox or Edge, Win 7 or Win 10...same old same except for one firefox driven Win 10 laptop. This one has logged me out twice already this morning.

https://appraisersforum.com/forums/threads/getting-logged-out.217070/

Gregory Beck

Professional Status
State
Florida
now using a different browser and the problem is gone.

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
What is wrong with this site I keep getting knocked offline and have to continually log back in
Totally tired of it, to the point where I just can't bother to log on any more, any one know why this
is happening?
It is your browser settings. Most likely you are not allowing our cookie that remembers your login. Make sure that "do not track" is NOT enabled for our site otherwise you will not stay logged in.

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Arkansas
This is my settings in Edge. It logs me off if I post, and sometimes immediately after I move to a new forum. It is not merely at the time I log in initially. This is my browser setting and the cache is cleared.

upload_2017-11-20_9-19-7.png

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
This is my settings in Edge. It logs me off if I post, and sometimes immediately after I move to a new forum. It is not merely at the time I log in initially. This is my browser setting and the cache is cleared.

View attachment 33692

My Edge is the same and it doesn't give me a problem. What is your setting on down the list from the one you furnished regarding "use page prediction to speed up browsing"?

Terrel L. Shields

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Arkansas
Changed that... still knocked me off, can switch to Firefox and it stays on, same computer.

residentialguy

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Minnesota
is happening?
If you agree with JG or like any of her posts, the site will knock you off for not knowing better. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks