• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Getting removed from AppraiserUSA.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Baughn

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Nevada
Well, not yet...But Wayne was telling me that if I didn't like who was sending me "appraisal request" he would be happy to take my name out of the system. To be honest with you, I have yet to get one single appraisal request from AppraiserUSA that wasn't a VALUE CHECK!.

Also beware of ALLSTARS APPRAISAL SERVICE! They claim to be looking for good appraisers but in reality all they are really looking for are number hitting skippy appraisers!

Couch Potato

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
Sorry to hear that bill. I have received several good orders in addition to some calls/messages from comp check morons. The problem with advertising on the Internet is you can't target your audience.

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Bill Baughn said:
Well, not yet...But Wayne was telling me that if I didn't like who was sending me "appraisal request" he would be happy to take my name out of the system. To be honest with you, I have yet to get one single appraisal request from AppraiserUSA that wasn't a VALUE CHECK!.

Also beware of ALLSTARS APPRAISAL SERVICE! They claim to be looking for good appraisers but in reality all they are really looking for are number hitting skippy appraisers!
Bill,

I gave you a personal reply in response to your complaint, I don't see why you also need to post it here.

But since you did I will provide the same response for everyone to see that I gave you.

You complained to me about being contacted by an appraisal management company as a result of your free listing that you have at AppraiserUSA.com. My response to you was that the contact was concerning your appraisal services, I did not consider it to be spam.

I would consider a spam contact to be someone who either:
1. Tried to sell you something, or
2. The contact was not related to your appraisal services.

Spam contacts, such as 1 and 2 above should be forwarded to me and I will deal with the person who initiated the contacts.

However the contact you received was related to your appraisal services. It is the responsibility of the appraiser to filter through the contacts that they receive as a result of our directory. It is no different from filtering through the phone calls you receive from the phone book. You will get a certain number of bad contacts and you just disregard them to get to the good. You don't complain to the phone company when someone calls you that isn't a good contact do you?

I don't really see how you can complain about getting contacts from your free listing, but if you don't want them, the only solution I can offer is to remove your listing. That is up to you.

I think that about covers it.

Jon Liberatore

Professional Status
State
Maryland
Wayne,

What is the difference between AppraiserUSA.com and AppraiserData.com?

Head Surfer

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Jon Liberatore said:
Wayne,

What is the difference between AppraiserUSA.com and AppraiserData.com?
It is two different websites. AppraiserData.com uses just the zip code search while AppraiserUSA.com uses that, plus many other searching features.

CANative

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
I get legitimate orders and requests for comp checks. Big deal.

I appreciate the listing Wayne.

BTW... I'm a little late on my web hosting renewal payment. I'll send the dough as soon as I get my next paying gig from appraiserusa.com.

LOL.. just kidding. The check's in the mail.

Smokey Bear

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
What Greg said. I get some good orders (mostly they call instead of email) and some comp check requests. You can't control everything, seems like a waste of time trying. I'm happy with my listing.

Lycabull

Professional Status
Gvmt Agency, FNMA, HUD, VA etc.
State
West Virginia
AppraiserUSA.com

I have received many good orders from Wayne's site. Thanks Wayne!!!

And for those of you sniveling about comp check calls...we all get them. How much did you PAY Wayne for this great service he has provided us?

Last edited:
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
Florida
Bill, jerks from brokeroutpost will call asking for comp checks just to harass you. Please don't blame AppraiserUSA for all of those calls.

Kevin Henley

Freshman Member
Professional Status
State
Ohio
Looks like a good site, and I consider great, since it is free. I just signed up, but notice I wrote when pulling Kevin Henley, zip45011, that I wrote no comping. I think that should be all you have to do if you want to avoid the comp requests. Pretty simple solution, just go to into the site and "modify".Unfortunately there are many out there doing it so you may not get any business. But banks may see this and realize your an appraisal following the guidelines, and you may get business from them instead of lo's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks