• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Hello Mississippi Appraisers

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkthames

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Mississippi
Yes I get over in Jeff Davis Occaisionally, Mostly Lawrence, Lincoln, pike though..

jpd la

Freshman Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
Louisiana
Anyone from Natchez? I grew up there, but now I live in Lafayette, LA.

AppServSol

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Mississippi
Hey Yall, South MS appraiser here. I live in Lamar and cover every thing south and east to the coast. Well I used to until the Refi Mortgage industry died. I am starting to pick up some REO and RELO, not to mention non appraisal related work. Does anyone carry a sales or brokers lisc?

kms154

Freshman Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
Mississippi
Hi all,

I am planning to take the appraiser's test in a couple months. I have been working with the Allied School Study guide at home. Any pointers on the test and any additional study material that may be helpful?

Thanks!

pkthames

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Mississippi

AppServSol

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Mississippi
It's been so long ago since I took my Lisc. test that I couldn't remember what was on it and how hard it was. I took my Cert. in 2000 and I remember that a lot of the same questions were asked in a different way. If you can still find one I recomend Tosh and Rayburns Real Estate Exam Study guide. I also remember Dan Schroder had a crash course that he would give to prep you for the exam, if you are close to the coast. But again that was long ago and I couldn't say what the exam is like these days. Best of luck.

kms154

Freshman Member
Professional Status
General Public
State
Mississippi
Hello Everyone.
I am looking for a trainee position in the Hattiesburg MS area. Does
anyone know of any available? Thanks.

Jennie

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Mississippi
Collections

Thanks Chip, Actually the company is in Tn. They even changed their name.But when you put garbage in another sack, its still garbage.The loan people think because the loan don't close they don't owe .I'm just spending my time sending letters to tn Banking Commission,Better Business and such. One way or the other I am going to get something from Sun Mortgage.Oops!

They owe you too?!? They owe me $1,200, which is the lowest amount they have owed me in the past year. I got it down from $2,000. Actually it's Lifetime Funding, when they're in TN. And yeah, they think they only have to pay their appraisers when and IF a loan closes. I don't know who told them that's the way it works, but it does NOT. Let me know if you ever get them to pay you. I'm gonna start just showing up every other day and asking for money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks