• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Hooray For The New Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Baughn

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Nevada
Hey Robert...

Congrats on getting your new forum for APEX! I am sure this will be a benefit for all who use the program and for those who are interested in the future purchase of it. Best wishes to all who post here...


Bill Baughn :cool:
 
Somebody at Apex tell me why in Apex 3.0 when I click F4 and a new area (example: Garage) it changes the start up point on me. I will place the arrow where I want to start, hit F4, select my area, hit enter to start drawing and the starting point will jump to some other place on the sketch. This was never a problem before 3.0.
 
Originally posted by Bill Baughn@Jun 29 2005, 12:00 PM
Hey Robert...

Congrats on getting your new forum for APEX! I am sure this will be a benefit for all who use the program and for those who are interested in the future purchase of it. Best wishes to all who post here...


Bill Baughn :cool:
Bill:

Thanks for the kind words! I really look forward to the discussions that take place in here both good and bad. It's our intention to take everything that we learn through these topics and apply it to improving the product(s) we provide.

Please don't hesitate to let us know how our product is performing for you. We really depend on your feedback. Apex wouldn't be where it is today without it.

That said: Post Away!
 
Originally posted by Tim Hicks (Texas)@Jun 29 2005, 01:23 PM
Somebody at Apex tell me why in Apex 3.0 when I click F4 and a new area (example: Garage) it changes the start up point on me. I will place the arrow where I want to start, hit F4, select my area, hit enter to start drawing and the starting point will jump to some other place on the sketch. This was never a problem before 3.0.
Tim:

I will make sure this has been slated for correction in a future update, if it hasn't already been done. BTW - UpDATES are always made available at no additional charge for current users of that series of product... This are the "point releases" you normally see (i.e. 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, etc.) that are intended as bug fixes, new feature implementation as well as miscellaneous "tweaks".

I suspect what is happening here is it is registering (tracking) the last place you clicked or pressed ENTER. As a work around for now, before pressing F4 press ENTER one time and when you define your area, it won't "jump" on you.

Thanks for bringing this up! I'll be sure to send this info along to tha appropriate people here.
 
OK, you got me there. I have Apex 3.0.1157.1 I was too lazy to go check when I complained the first time.
 
Originally posted by Robert Anderson@Jun 29 2005, 04:10 PM
Lets have a grand-opening sale. Half price off Apex for forum members ;)
You know...

That's not such a bad idea! I'm going to mull this over this evening and see what I can do. :)

I'm currently working with some items we are doing with our Mobile Product. Rather than post it here, I'll post something I've sent to a couple of forums as an FYI to those of you who are wondering about what we're doing with our Tablet version of MobileSketch...
 
Originally posted by Robert Anderson@Jun 29 2005, 04:10 PM
Lets have a grand-opening sale. Half price off Apex for forum members ;)
Robert for President! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :rofl:
 
Originally posted by Tim Hicks (Texas)@Jun 29 2005, 01:23 PM
Somebody at Apex tell me why in Apex 3.0 when I click F4 and a new area (example: Garage) it changes the start up point on me. I will place the arrow where I want to start, hit F4, select my area, hit enter to start drawing and the starting point will jump to some other place on the sketch. This was never a problem before 3.0.
Tim,

Actually I have that problem now with my current version of Apex. I really do not think it is an Apex problem that you are having. Do you have your mouse set to jump to the nearest active button? I know mine is so no matter where I have my mouse prior to hitting F4 it will immediately jump to the center of the screen at which point I need to reset the curson to the corner of the garage I want to start drawing from. Just a thought...



Bill Baughn :fencing:
 
Nope, I set the mouse, then hit "F4".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top