• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Hybrid appraisal report

the sow cannot be so limited not to produce credible results... :ROFLMAO:
Completely right. But that doesn't mean exactly what you wish it meant. What you have been repeatedly told it meant but consistently choose to gaslight.

Firstly,
1725835875867.png
Secondly, the "who measures that credibility" is explicitly referenced in the PREAMBLE. Right up front.
1725836052588.png
Thirdly, it is the users who have adopted these workproducts inclusive of the additional limitations on that SOW, so you can't very well say they're being cheated when it was their idea in the first place to adopt them. If they ordered a 2055 then they do so knowing in advance - and literally not caring - that you aren't measuring or inspecting anything other than what you can see of the front of the house. And that you're assuming that the other sources of data to bridge the gap are sufficient to purpose.

And it's lucky for you, me, and everyone else that credibility isn't defined as being unconditionally error-free, particularly when it comes to using data the appraiser didn't personally develop. That's because everyone uses data which was developed or reported by others which occasionally turn out to be less-than-100% accurate.

Last edited:
How did your training start? How long until you went on your own?
Mentor, over 2 years as that was the period to get certified. I don't think 2 years is necessary but just learning by using an app on your own house is different than using an appraiser trainee. Technically started with initial appraiser classes.

Why not use appraiser trainees for hybrids?

Last edited:
I have been doing this for 34 years and have never taken more than a week. Right now, I have 24-48 hour turn times unless ordered at 4:30 on Thursday or Friday during the day. I guess I am an outlier, but I only cover 5 counties.
I've had builders take more than a week to get info from.

Reading some bulletin boards, Class Valuaoitn pays PDC collectors $60-$75, and they ( the collectors) say it takes about an hour in a house after practice. If one adds in travel time and then discuss the cost of gas, the CDC person makes about what they would make driving for Insta Cart or Uber Eats - and a PDC collector does not get cash tips. Some of them thought the work was okay and planned to continue, other people said they quit after doing a couple. It is much more responsibility for a gig worker than delivering a pizza..

Reading some bulletin boards, Class Valuaoitn pays PDC collectors $60-$75, and they ( the collectors) say it takes about an hour in a house after practice. If one adds in travel time and then discuss the cost of gas, the CDC person makes about what they would make driving for Insta Cart or Uber Eats - and a PDC collector does not get cash tips. Some of them thought the work was okay and planned to continue, other people said they quit after doing a couple. It is much more responsibility for a gig worker than delivering a pizza..
I wonder how the convicted bank robbers working for class feel about the work.

Completely right. But that doesn't mean exactly what you wish it meant. What you have been repeatedly told it meant but consistently choose to gaslight.

Firstly,
View attachment 91123
Secondly, the "who measures that credibility" is explicitly referenced in the PREAMBLE. Right up front.
View attachment 91124
Thirdly, it is the users who have adopted these workproducts inclusive of the additional limitations on that SOW, so you can't very well say they're being cheated when it was their idea in the first place to adopt them. If they ordered a 2055 then they do so knowing in advance - and literally not caring - that you aren't measuring or inspecting anything other than what you can see of the front of the house. And that you're assuming that the other sources of data to bridge the gap are sufficient to purpose.

And it's lucky for you, me, and everyone else that credibility isn't defined as being unconditionally error-free, particularly when it comes to using data the appraiser didn't personally develop. That's because everyone uses data which was developed or reported by others which occasionally turn out to be less-than-100% accurate.

tell that to the judge or the state board when all your 'data' is wrong... :ROFLMAO:

If someone else makes an error then they are the ones who made it. That isn't a difficult concept to explain. Or to understand. Especially when what the appraiser did and didn't do is disclosed in the form itself.

a misleading report is a misleading report....the little liberals always want to blame others :ROFLMAO:

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back