• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

I bet I have referred 10k of FHA work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt McCormick

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Oklahoma
in the past 2 months. What the hell takes so long to get approved? It has only been 2 months, but it isn't like they are poring over SAT's.

Gov't red tape at it's finest.

Brad Pack

Professional Status
General Public
State
California
in the past 2 months. What the hell takes so long to get approved? It has only been 2 months, but it isn't like they are poring over SAT's.

$10k worth of FHA appraisal work to someone that has little if any FHA appraisal experience? And, YOU'RE complaining about them (FHA)? Unbelievable!

Matt McCormick

Freshman Member
Professional Status
State
Oklahoma
$10k worth of FHA appraisal work to someone that has little if any FHA appraisal experience? And, YOU'RE complaining about them (FHA)? Unbelievable!

I have no idea what the above means. Bitter?

Scott Kibler

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Illinois
You're not real familiar with all the members in this forum, are you Matt?

Mr Rex

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
His app just got pushed to the top of the list by those red tape bastids I'm sure. :rof:

CANative

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
California
What could Brad Pack possibly know about FHA appraisals? He's just bitter.

timd354

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Maryland

Now that FHA did away with the testing requirements and now that most subprime lenders have imploded they have probably been overwhelmed with 1,000's of applications form Skippys now that the loan officers and mortgage brokers who used to do subprime all day are trying to turn FHA into the new subprime. I hope that you are not another Skippy. Just remember that FHA does post closing reviews (which can be desk or field reviews) on appraisals done by appraisers recently added to the the roster of approved appraisers.

Michigan CG

Staff member
Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Michigan

Mr. Pack,

I have turned down close to $4,000 in FHA work in the last 4 months. How do you judge someone and assume they have no FHA experience (or maybe education)?

I am just curious where you are coming from.

Patti Jury

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Colorado
Tim,

I have no dog in this fight...but why did you turn the work down? Just curious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks