• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

I have two questions for specialists regarding UAD 3.6.

Agree. Expansion and reorganization.

Definitely underestimated how much longer my first 3.6 was going to take tho. Obviously it should get better as it becomes routine, but probably gonna need quite a few under my belt before it does.
Many old timers had a real problem transferring from URAR to 2.6 and clicking on cells and using the C-Q definitions and some retired.

At one Alamode Seminar about three or four guys just basically said **** it and walked out. As I recall until my assistant and I had done maybe 15 or 20 it was a PITA and maybe more dealing with the error codes etc.
 
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top