• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Forum Sponsor - a la mode

Learn more about Titan Reports, our new cloud-based formfiller, SmartExchange, Titan Office, and Titan Drive to see how you can revolutionize your appraisal business.

Import Public Records using Total

ramrcdk

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
It is covering up the report pages in lower left corner of my screen. Asked them to turn it off so I can see what I need. They said no. When the free offer expires it will go away. I do not want any help from this company doing my job. My responsibility, my neck. You know they will raise the price next year for those who choose to buy it.
THE REASON it's FREE ...right now IS we are the BETA and their coverage is the USA appraisal data JUST LIKE ALWAYS.
I won't & can't use it because the data is WRONG the majority of time OR in the least not reliable WITHOUT other source information.
So, I prefer to do it RIGHT the first time.

bnmappraisal

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
Asked them to turn it off so I can see what I need. They said no.
I clicked on the box in the lower left corner and among the options was "Learn More" - I clicked on this
It brought me to this site via a la mode ...

It has some good info, IMO, regarding the product, but one of the Q/A's was
Q "How do I disable this?"

A "To disable this feature, click Tools on the upper left, click Configure Settings, and select Report Transfer from the list of categories on the left. Then, uncheck the box next to Enable tax records data for new reports below the Subject Data heading."

Maybe this will help you Norapp???

Mejappz

Professional Status
State
Florida
CoreLogic is beta testing this feature. Get ready to pay up when they're finished.
1606076035690.png

Fernando

Professional Status
State
California
The problem is that the info comes into the report but I have to correct the mistakes. Owner's last name sometimes is put first or doesn't mention trust.
It saves me some time but not sure if I want to pay for it.

norapp

Professional Status
State
New York
I clicked on the box in the lower left corner and among the options was "Learn More" - I clicked on this
It brought me to this site via a la mode ...

It has some good info, IMO, regarding the product, but one of the Q/A's was
Q "How do I disable this?"

A "To disable this feature, click Tools on the upper left, click Configure Settings, and select Report Transfer from the list of categories on the left. Then, uncheck the box next to Enable tax records data for new reports below the Subject Data heading."

Maybe this will help you Norapp???
I just did that but the blue box in lower left is still there. Thanks. Appreciate your help. They are so annoying. They are marketing a product while infringing what I am paying for.

bnmappraisal

Elite Member
Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
Yea, I see that now. It disappears when you use it in a report, but is there if you do not use it
I used it yesterday on my first report - that report now has the contents menu wide open
The report I'm working on now - I'm not using it ... it's on the bottom of the screen

I will say, it saved me a little time. My County has decent online info.
It was decent, but I'll try it a few more times with new reports to see if how much time it "saves" I honestly don't see it being a game changer in my business, but we'll see

Tim Hicks (Texas)

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Texas
What time does it save if you have to correct the name or change from all CAPs? Just like all the other time savers, there is so much you have to correct it really is not a time saver.

Fernando

Professional Status
State
California
Yesterday I wanted to clone the same report but I didn't want to import all the data from public records but I had some issues.
I ended up not using the auto input at all. Still buggy.

Mike Ault

Professional Status
State
Texas
Yeah, still formatting issues however I hope they're still working on it because once they get the public records displaying properly it would be a relatively simple matter to apply it to all of your comparables in the grid to point out inconsistencies between your entries and public data (hopefully allowing you advanced correction options). Or the ability to simply key in an address and have the program pre-fill all available public record fields in the grid for you. I know those of you who already use a data aggregation program such as Datamaster are yawning right now however out here in the sticks this is somewhat of an advancement.

Last edited:

Fargo1

Professional Status
State
North Dakota
Yeah, still formatting issues however I hope they're still working on it because once they get the public records displaying properly it would be a relatively simple matter to apply it to all of your comparables in the grid to point out inconsistencies between your entries and public data (hopefully allowing you advanced correction options). Or the ability to simply key in an address and have the program pre-fill all available public record fields in the grid for you. I know those of you who already use a data aggregation program such as Datamaster are yawning right now however out here in the sticks this is somewhat of an advancement.

I've never tried it in the grid. I've only used to to autopopulate the subject when I start my report. Does it provide sale data in the grid as well?

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks