• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Inflation - temporary or long term?

djd09

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Ohio

Tri-State gas prices spike to $3.19. When will it end?​

Price of gasoline hits highest level in 8 years

CINCINNATI — Just when it seemed gas prices across the Tri-State might have peaked, they've jumped again to their highest level in 8 years. It's just the latest sign of the inflation that's hitting us everywhere.

If you are still finding gas for under $3 a gallon in Ohio, Indiana, or Kentucky, consider yourself lucky! Pump prices around the Cincinnati area spiked late Thursday to $3.19 a gallon.

up up and away. thanks joe :rof: :rof::rof:

Fernando

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California

Tri-State gas prices spike to $3.19. When will it end?​

Price of gasoline hits highest level in 8 years

CINCINNATI — Just when it seemed gas prices across the Tri-State might have peaked, they've jumped again to their highest level in 8 years. It's just the latest sign of the inflation that's hitting us everywhere.

If you are still finding gas for under $3 a gallon in Ohio, Indiana, or Kentucky, consider yourself lucky! Pump prices around the Cincinnati area spiked late Thursday to $3.19 a gallon.

up up and away. thanks joe :rof: :rof::rof:
I got cheaper gas around here at $4.19/gallon using credit card ($4.14 cash). I was happy until I realized I could have gone to Costco gas tomorrow at $4.09/gallon ( cheapest around).

Tim Hicks (Texas)

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Texas
$2.77 for regular unleaded in TX, $4.31 for regular unleaded in HI.

shrubberyvaluation

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Appraiser Trainee
State
Maryland
I got cheaper gas around here at $4.19/gallon using credit card ($4.14 cash). I was happy until I realized I could have gone to Costco gas tomorrow at $4.09/gallon ( cheapest around).
I never understood the big deal about going out of one's way to get the cheapest gas prices. If you are saving 5 cents per gallon even if you get 20 gallons you are saving one dollar, and if you use gas to go our of your way it could negate or cost more.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks