• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Looking for Practical UAD 3.6 Training Recommendations

gorillakimchi

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2020
Professional Status
IT Professional-Appraisal Related
State
California
I’m looking for a practical UAD 3.6 course or class that covers the inspection process and how to complete a UAD 3.6 report from start to finish.

Has anyone taken a course like this and found it useful? I

I’d appreciate any recommendations.

NavajoNation.jpg
 
I would just dive in and take a report you have already completed in 2.6 and write it up on the 3.6. That will give you real world training. A myriad of classes are available by almost every CE provider.
 
My mentor took a paid class on 3.6 for CE and said it was basically useless.
I took one early on and if did give me an idea of what to expect. It took away some of the apprehension. At the time no one was approved by the GSEs. Best thing was getting 7 hours of CE out of it.
 
I would just dive in and take a report you have already completed in 2.6 and write it up on the 3.6. That will give you real world training. A myriad of classes are available by almost every CE provider.
Is that what you did?
 
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top