• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Looking for Practical UAD 3.6 Training Recommendations

Nighthawk has a “data reviewer” and you can highlight all warning, which shows you required fields that are missing.
 
Took me about 2 hours on my first with Nighthawk also using an inspection from a recently completed 2.6. Go to the Fannie website and download the completed report samples. Gives you a good idea of what needs to be where. Not sure what you mean when the answer is "0".
you mean below link appendix D-1?

 
I took McKissock class on 3.6 long time ago. Didn't really help me except the form is long and hurt my brain with all the required unneccessary details.
I didn't sign up to be an appraiser to be in a bean counter job. If I had known before, I would have been an accountant.
 
you mean below link appendix D-1?

yep, has samples of various reports
 
I took McKissock class on 3.6 long time ago. Didn't really help me except the form is long and hurt my brain with all the required unneccessary details.
I didn't sign up to be an appraiser to be in a bean counter job. If I had known before, I would have been an accountant.
It will do more than hurt your brain-it will give you carpal tunnel from all the mouse clicking
 
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top