• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Mass Layoffs

i think that eventually we have to invade mexico to kill that narco state. it is frightening with the narcos and how much they control. the normal people there would welcome us. it is a next door neighbor existential threat right now. mexico could be the next american state.

i think that eventually we have to invade mexico to kill that narco state. it is frightening with the narcos and how much they control. the normal people there would welcome us. it is a next door neighbor existential threat right now. mexico could be the next american state.
Send American drug addicts to Mexico....
Cheaper than a war....
Pray about it....

Cherry Street owner complains about the $20 hour wages, so his workers go on strike. The owner closes the coffee shop permanently.

The economy is in bad shape and has been for a while. Business networks lie daily.

But don't get me wrong - times have never been better for the investor class. If you are part of that class, you are popping champagne bottles daily.
Well massive inflation will cause numbers to go up.

It should work by the government messing with it and companies closing down because of the government changes, got it.
Businesses and government are always in conflict due to competing agendas. Apparently Seattle wants fewer baristas. They got their wish.

“Shark Tank” star Kevin O’Leary laid out a series of problems he has with Vice President Harris’s proposed economic plan Saturday, calling parts of it a “really bad idea.”

Harris formally announced her economic plan at a rally last week in North Carolina, including a broad range of economic policies including child and homeowner tax credits and a federal ban on price gouging on groceries.

“Shark Tank” star Kevin O’Leary laid out a series of problems he has with Vice President Harris’s proposed economic plan Saturday, calling parts of it a “really bad idea.”

Harris formally announced her economic plan at a rally last week in North Carolina, including a broad range of economic policies including child and homeowner tax credits and a federal ban on price gouging on groceries.

Last week? She's been talking about those issues when she started her campaign.
I don't see those tax credits and banning gouging would help in expanding the growth of our economy. I have been hoping she would have more policies incentivizing America's economy.
Harris' flaw as well as the Democrats is lack of good economic policies.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back