• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

NY, FirstAM & WaMu article

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see from the other article they were pressured to use a list of appraisers that routinely provided inflated appraisals. I interpreted the 1st article as E was changing the appraisals, I see now.

I've had more unsupported "Value Issue" requests from eAppraiseit than anyone else.

No eAppraiseit - WaMu orders since I commented on eAppraiseIT paying lower appraisal fees in January 2007 for WaMu orders. I never had issues when working directly with WaMu's former appraisal staff.

Last edited:
OMG!!!! I am not surprised about Eappraiseit but I am genuinely shocked about WAMU. Why, I don't know, but I am...

Greg said:
Independence-schmindepence

:rof: :rof: :rof: :rof: Oh good, a new tag line...

Yes I saw that in another article. Hopefully NY will get the cooperation of those that do hold jurisdiction over WaMu and get them too. I too hope this helps Pam's case.

Let the games begin! We'll see if Cuomo is as good as Spitzer. Maybe a sequel to "Blood on the Streets" which looked behind the scenes at the role investment houses had in the dot.com meltdown and how their "independent" analysts were actually hawking investment banking business to the very companies they were pumping. BTW, Blood on the Street is still a fascinating book to read and so very timely. Film at 11.

So the bigger question for me is--is this suit over the same things Pam has been questioning all along?

:new_2gunsfiring_v1: YES! Time for :beer:

I'm laughing and crying at the same time!
One of the threads taken down from here is where just before eAppraiseIT filed suit against me I wrote that I had sent everything I had to the NY AG.

Celebration time!!!

:new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi:

Pam,

It's a little early for me on the West coast, but I promise to drink to your health at cocktail time today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back