• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Serious SFREP software issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
COUPLE SUGGESTIONS ...I have many :)

Allow typing in comp fields and allow the use of the "=" and "==" and "=1" function, etc

Allow typing in the age box with the option to type in the year built where it automatically converts the year built to age.

Matt, will you please comment on my and ResGuys latest posts? If not I'm going to feel compelled to call SFREP tomorrow. I appreciate your comments on here and will be sure to mention your hard work in interacting with paying subscribers in personal, direct, and appreciated ways. Thanks for any more comments you take the time to research, double check, and post about. Believe it or not, SFREP may believe it not, but this forum is an important part of the Appraisal World and many software companies are servicing the appraiser via the forum, which is obviously why you have an account. Software like NCV, go look it up, have raving fanbases here and if you read me and ResGuy's post history you'll notice that me and him have gotten SFREP sales in the past, no exaggeration. We don't want a medal, we just want you to interact and take our suggestions seriously. 20+ years of SFREP loyalty should get me something, other than crap wait times and 50/50 shots of a rude technician who tells me to reboot when I already said I did. Get my points?

COUPLE SUGGESTIONS ...I have many :)

Allow typing in comp fields and allow the use of the "=" and "==" and "=1" function, etc

Allow typing in the age box with the option to type in the year built where it automatically converts the year built to age.

You can already use the = and == and =1 in the comps grid for UAD. Just do it in the adjustment cells.

As for your second suggestion, this is one of the things we are looking at in December.

Matt @ SFREP

You can already use the = and == and =1 in the comps grid for UAD. Just do it in the adjustment cells.

Not with the address line. You have to hit same as subject, then then put "==" in the city UAD helper.

Why not have a on/off for each UAD helper? :shrug: That way the appraiser will get just the help s/he needs.

Not with the address line. You have to hit same as subject, then then put "==" in the city UAD helper.

Why not have a on/off for each UAD helper? :shrug: That way the appraiser will get just the help s/he needs.

That is not possible with the way our forms editor is setup at the moment, but that cell is one of the ones we have slated for turning into a free cell.

Matt @ SFREP.

but that cell is one of the ones we have slated for turning into a free cell.quote]

Excellent.

Again, Why not have a on/off for each UAD helper? That way the appraiser will get just the help s/he needs. :icon_idea: :icon_idea: :icon_idea:

There are some recent issuses on this last update. Do you want me to discuss them here or contact you personally?

Just an update on this thread...

We are currently working to make the UAD Helper optional for everyone. All green fields will be open for customers to type directly into them, but the UAD Helper will also still be there to assist customers who may not feel comfortable enough to type directly in the fields. Any mistakes will be found during the UAD Validator review process.

We hope to have this ready in new version of Appraise-It to be released somewhere around the beginning of the year.

So, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone! :P

Matt @ SFREP

It should be cell specific, or allowed to be turned on and off during the actual report process. I don't understand why Photograph It Plus couldn't have been made to work with UAD. The only thing to change would be the addressing as typed into the form right? Or am I wrong? I'm interested in what you guys do! I have a bad image of 3 guys in a room plotting against me with FNMA and Barney Frank hired on as a Image Consultant or something. It pleases me greatly that you are participating on this board. This direct engagement is most refreshing and good of you to do. The other thing I like about SFREP is, prior to the most recent version with UAD, the form didn't actively harm me that much, it may not have been the slickest but it didn't stop me from making money in any way. Now it does, due to UAD implementation. Another compliment, because this post almost seems negative and it's not meant to be. I mostly have good experiences with customer service, when you answer the phone. I'd edit my earlier post to say, "less often than most." Other than getting told to do remedial tasks that have nothing to do with the problem the worst thing that happens is you don't answer. I get called back at 8am the next day. But it stinks if I miss that call, or perhaps I am just not in the office at the time, because I think I go to the end of the list after missing that "first call of the day at 8am, I love my life" call. Also, is there anyway that you can fix the printing "system." It shouldn't "reformat" every page when I'm just printing one. Can you look into that? Also the saved print schemes never worked right. Sometimes not including a saved addendum when loading the default Print Scheme. The technicians said that they know of it and recommended that I try the arrows as well as double clicking and trying to get it to stay included.

Last edited:
Just an update on this thread...

We are currently working to make the UAD Helper optional for everyone. All green fields will be open for customers to type directly into them, but the UAD Helper will also still be there to assist customers who may not feel comfortable enough to type directly in the fields. Any mistakes will be found during the UAD Validator review process.

So, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone! :P

Matt @ SFREP

THAT IS AWESOME, Matt - :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

SFREP is the BEST and keeps getting BETTER!!!

You guys have a Very Merry Christmas and an Excellent New Year!

u_3bc86e2f.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back