• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Treadmill

CCAAMO

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
Maybe you need a two story home

DWiley

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Tennessee
I have a treadmill, and it sees regular use. I do prefer running outside, but that is not always feasible. And, the treadmill has been a better option as I recover from a piriformis injury

Lee in L.A.

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
I had a rowing machine / clothes rack. Gave it away when I moved 30+ years ago, and never wanted another.
Maybe some day I'll get a rowing machine, it will be a rowboat.
Or a canoe.

CCAAMO

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
i used to run 5 miles a day but at the end of the week i was 35 miles from home

Fernando

Professional Status
State
California
Maybe you need a two story home
One time I went to this new 3 level attached townhome subdivision. Builders are trying to squeeze as many units and building up.
I was so tired walking up to the top level.
I can't understand why people would buy these 3 storied homes. So exhausting.

D

Deleted member 134708

All the treadmills I've seen this year in people's houses have not been in use.

Umm yeah. Makes sense you creep. Why would you expect a treadmill to be in use when you’re doing an in-person walk about of a persons dwelling?

norapp

Professional Status
State
New York
Great idea but that's not exercise
I walk/hike 3 miles every day in the woods. It's not uphill but it is rolling terrain. We had 3 feet of snow 2 weeks ago and I used snow shoes until it flattened out. Now I use Yak Trac's on my shoes. It's exercise and I would like to see you do it. Any walking is exercise if you keep up the pace.

J Grant

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
I had a rowing machine / clothes rack. Gave it away when I moved 30+ years ago, and never wanted another.
Maybe some day I'll get a rowing machine, it will be a rowboat.
Or a canoe.
that is what happened to my old stationary bike- it was a cheap one and that makes a big difference in equipment. I love to bike outside ...this time I did research bought a high end Concept D rowing machine, the cheap ones are crap - it is not a small footprint but I find I use it every day because it is so effective -I had little stamina before now have a lot...no machine works if we don't use it..lol.

A K

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Maryland
I am surprised that the great Fernando doesn't have a Peloton in his mansion over looking the Pacific Ocean. :LOL:

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks