• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Treadmill

DTB

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Illinois
I walk/hike 3 miles every day in the woods. It's not uphill but it is rolling terrain. We had 3 feet of snow 2 weeks ago and I used snow shoes until it flattened out. Now I use Yak Trac's on my shoes. It's exercise and I would like to see you do it. Any walking is exercise if you keep up the pace.
You underestimate my fitness. At 61 that would not be tough for me but I have worked out pretty religiously for 48 years.

Recently I found out I have wasted a lot of time and science has shown the best path to fitness. HIIT.
Give it a whirl, better, less time spent and it works.

Happy New Year, great time to start.

DTB

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Illinois
that is what happened to my old stationary bike- it was a cheap one and that makes a big difference in equipment. I love to bike outside ...this time I did research bought a high end Concept D rowing machine, the cheap ones are crap - it is not a small footprint but I find I use it every day because it is so effective -I had little stamina before now have a lot...no machine works if we don't use it..lol.
Great machine, not cheap but as you say IT WORKS.

CCAAMO

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
California
The problem is that its extremely hard to find any fitness equipment in stock. People have been buying it up to either use or resale. $300 set of weights is flipped for $900 on line

AMF13

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
$300 set of weights?
Go to the Home Doh and get some rocks/ big rocks, bags of little and not so little rocks.
You can get a whole mess of rocks, a workout, and updates to your landscaping.
It's a threefer. :leeann2:

Reactions: DTB
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks