• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Waiting For Btc To Hit 4000-3800, Then All Balls In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitcoin needs to go big in the South China Sea or we knuckle under to China. Western economics will need to use its vast resource of creative capital to force the issue as a battle front with China. I wonder. Does the Pentagon still have non-linear alternate plans that go completely opposite of the establishment? Or, have they been so compromised (ie. China parts for our war hardware) .... that it is a foregone conclusion that indeed we are now Asia proper?

Would you trust any computer chip made in China used by our military to work when needed in an engagement, say over Formosa?

Would you trust any computer chip made in China used by our military to work when needed in an engagement, say over Formosa?

No. So, we are already a vasal state of china ... or we got some splainin to do to some folks. Im a hopin some folks out there got some kinda plan to defend something around here in US of A.

Both are a distraction and an opportunity.
Im hugely bullish on crypto (BTC and ETH in particular). I see a lot of parallels between the Crypto and Forex markets. The strength of the Dollar is kinda my crypto barometer. Im bearish on the Sawbuck and bullish on Crypto. The $24k Crypto question, “which currencies will the world believe in tomorrow?”. If you can take a loss, why not give crypto a play (after a lot of homework).

Seems too few solid investment opps for the long these days (ofc they exist). RE seems like a day trader game for crying out loud. I have faith in crypto provided smart phone sales continue to uptick in Somalia, for eg (sincerely).

“You gotta have Faith” - George Michael?

I think the trick is to make sure that when exchanging crypto with other cryptos in much faster exchanges, that there is good block-chain ledger security. There needs to be a form of trust mechanism for all cryptos.

I'm Bullish BTC, but not yet. Not to crazy about ETH, because one of the founders left and I have been following him very closely.

I think the trick is to make sure that when exchanging crypto with other cryptos in much faster exchanges, that there is good block-chain ledger security. There needs to be a form of trust mechanism for all cryptos.

I'm Bullish BTC, but not yet. Not to crazy about ETH, because one of the founders left and I have been following him very closely.
Agreed on speed of exchange & security, great point. New crypto ledger hacks, or their like, seem to hit the news almost daily.

I'm liking ETH b/c I think a lot of RU oligarch money will get behind it. (Sidenote: a few years ago I saw BTC trading at $190, and delved-in for the first time w/ $1k. Ofc I didn't wait too long and took a 100% return a cpl months later). "If only Id waited", ughh.

upload_2018-10-15_10-42-10.png

BTC tagged $7800 on Bitfinex this morning but seems like it was the only exchange that did that.

Got up a lot on Binance too. Topped out at $7,680 on Binance. Coinbase and Gemini topped out around $6,600.

It has been a while since I have seen such a big difference in price between exchanges.

Looks like all the Hong Kong based exchanges went up to around $8,000 this morning. OKEX exchange peaked at $8,100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back