• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Waiting For Btc To Hit 4000-3800, Then All Balls In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2018-10-15_11-10-28.png

Shanghai Composite broke through 2016 lows last week. Looks like a lot of Chinese money moving into Bitcoin.

They are saying that the spread is because tenther dropped to .9 USD. So much for stable coins.

They are saying that the spread is because tenther dropped to .9 USD. So much for stable coins.

Markets are in "freak mode" now .. so it seems .... love the action .... seems like my mountain views slightly north of east on the homestead seem to peak around this time of year. The pleasant gives one solace while markets rage....

Doesn't seem like in freak mode to me. I only track btc and eth but they are more like in doing nothing mode.

Doesn't seem like in freak mode to me. I only track btc and eth but they are more like in doing nothing mode.

What kind of Sour Cream to you like Joe? I like Breakstone or nothing ... personally ......

The way it is acting right now I think which ever way it ends up moving might end up being a big fake out. I don't know though. Seems like everybody just waiting around to see what it is going to do.

The way it is acting right now I think which ever way it ends up moving might end up being a big fake out. I don't know though. Seems like everybody just waiting around to see what it is going to do.
re when I c
Im staying in cash as much as possible .... but I may be quite in with the cautious plebs .... so be it ... I like my roast beef rare when I can get it ....

Another topic that I'm ignorant....
But find so interesting especially when I read these posts....

I have a question....
What is/are your reason(s) for investing in crypto?
A hedge for (blank)....
An investment for future profit....
Entertainment....
Just like the challenge of analysis....

In the 60s/70s my dad enjoyed going to the track and reading the Racing Digest (or whatever it was call)....
He enjoyed the challenge of trying to predict the winner based on the information in the digest....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back