• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Waiting For Btc To Hit 4000-3800, Then All Balls In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't have to be a currency for it to exist. But even if it never becomes used as a currency it doesn't mean that it can't exist and have value. As far as the price swings, it is like that right now but if it eventually does become more widely held it wont be like that.

I don't own any crypto right now but I may buy some again in the right situation. I'm not expecting to be buying it any time soon.

I'm not sure but I could probably buy a house in exchange for Mickey Mantle and Babe Ruth rookie cards and that contract would be enforceable.

Last edited:
It doesn't have to be a currency for it to exist. But even if it never becomes used as a currency it doesn't mean that it can't exist and have value. As far as the price swings, it is like that right now but if it eventually does become more widely held it wont be like that.

I don't own any crypto right now but I may buy some again in the right situation. I'm not expecting to be buying it any time soon.

Yes, but creating currency on your own, historically is a capital offense. Like gallows.

Other things that have value do not.

There is a reason counterfeiting was tantamount to treason - it was literally destroying, in a small way, the political power of the issuing sovereignty. True currency is a political unit of account. Everything else is not a currency.

What gives currency stability is the stability of the sovereignty that issued it.

Good plan, knower of all.

Yes, but creating currency on your own, historically is a capital offense. Like gallows.

Other things that have value do not.

There is a reason counterfeiting was tantamount to treason - it was literally destroying, in a small way, the political power of the issuing sovereignty. True currency is a political unit of account. Everything else is not a currency.

What gives currency stability is the stability of the sovereignty that issued it.
Ok. You have a grasp on SOME tenants of general economics (at least, in the past, that is...)

Just keep waiting.... eventually it will get back down to sub $1,000 price per btc. Good luck!

Just keep waiting.... eventually it will get back down to sub $1,000 price per btc. Good luck!

:)

The way I see it, if BTC is going to $100k+ per coin i don't care if I pay $15k or $20k. Right now at $10k I don't know what it is doing. If it gets over the $14,000 from June then I see a higher low and higher high. Uptrend. Until I see that I don't want my funds tied up in this. I'd rather buy SPY leaps when the S&P 500 gives me 5-6% pullback.

Good luck to you!

I know man. Well diversified. Guess it’s my “home run call” (hopefully).

:)

The way I see it, if BTC is going to $100k+ per coin i don't care if I pay $15k or $20k. Right now at $10k I don't know what it is doing. If it gets over the $14,000 from June then I see a higher low and higher high. Uptrend. Until I see that I don't want my funds tied up in this. I'd rather buy SPY leaps when the S&P 500 gives me 5-6% pullback.

Good luck to you!
Yeah and the S and P 500, is and always will be a sure bet.... btw, make sure to keep funds in fiat or the stock market. Those scarcities never go up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back