• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Waiting For Btc To Hit 4000-3800, Then All Balls In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think crypto will be left for dead. Most alts will go to zero. And then sometime after that I think Bitcoin will start trending up again. It will be several years IMO.

I don't pay attention to this thread, but I did see this recently... Is this a threat to Bitcoin?
https://www.coindesk.com/report-us-officials-are-probing-tether-role-in-bitcoin-market-manipulation
I don’t know but the alarm bells regarding tether have been going off for over a year.

As far as the bad press, it just keeps coming: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/b...to-phenom-2018-12-14?siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

But that’s expected, real reporting is dead, they all write for click bait. Last year this time crypto was the best bet out there per click bait articles, now not so much.

WSJ 1/28/19: "Two groups of highly sophisticated cyber criminals likely have stolen some $1 billion in cryptocurrency hacks, a sum that accounts for the majority of the money lost in such scams, according to a new report from Chainalysis.

Moreover, the two entities probably are still active, said Philip Gradwell, the chief economist at Chainalysis, a maker of software that tracks cryptocurrency transactions.

Chainalysis, which plans to publicly release its findings Monday morning, spent about three months tracking the funds stolen in known hacks. The firm said that there is a chance its analysis is incorrect and that it is unsure of the identities of the two groups."

upload_2019-1-28_8-15-6.png

This means we are at bottom! Still scaring off weak hands.

WSJ 1/28/19: "Two groups of highly sophisticated cyber criminals likely have stolen some $1 billion in cryptocurrency hacks, a sum that accounts for the majority of the money lost in such scams, according to a new report from Chainalysis.

Moreover, the two entities probably are still active, said Philip Gradwell, the chief economist at Chainalysis, a maker of software that tracks cryptocurrency transactions.

Chainalysis, which plans to publicly release its findings Monday morning, spent about three months tracking the funds stolen in known hacks. The firm said that there is a chance its analysis is incorrect and that it is unsure of the identities of the two groups."

View attachment 38835
Once the BTC ETF's were taken off the table, you saw a drop!...Was it a setup to shake off last bag holders?

Last edited:
Bottom is whenever Tom Lee gives up and turns bearish. lol

upload_2019-1-28_19-35-35.png

Whenever they get rid of this bitcoin ticker on Fast Money is a sign of a bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back