• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Waiting For Btc To Hit 4000-3800, Then All Balls In!

Status
Not open for further replies.

When beggars and shoeshine boys, barbers and beauticians can tell you how to get rich it
is time to remind yourself that there is no more dangerous illusion than the belief that one can get something for nothing.

What about when appraisers tell you? :rof:

LOL, I have communicated with a couple of appraisers that trade or invest and each has their own style. I have learned from all of them. Due to our uniqueness to not only do an Appraisal Analysis, but also to have an underlying understanding of Property Economics. These attributes to give attention to understand the basics of trends and what causes reactions of markets can be segwayed into trading and investing.

Opinion: Bitcoin is close to becoming worthless

By Atuyla Sarin
Published: Dec 4, 2018 5:05 p.m. ET
Bitcoin is now entering a death spiral

Just one year has passed since bitcoin enthusiasts forecasted that the cryptocurrency would hit a price of $1 million.

But that was then. With the price of bitcoin BTCUSD, -0.41% having fallen almost 80% from its peak, and now trading well-below the support level of $6,000, everyone is wondering where it goes from here.

The answer is, a swift and painful drop to zero. In a MarketWatch column I wrote last April, I explained what it would take for bitcoin to become worthless. Bitcoin is getting close to that point. As I argued, once Bitcoin’s price falls below its cost of mining, the incentive to mine will deteriorate, thrusting bitcoin into a death spiral. That is, without the mining activities supporting the ledger that maintains the records of who owns what — bitcoin is, after all, a set of encrypted numbers that cannot establish the ownership of anything — bitcoin will become worthless.

It's an awesome brawl and looking forward to the bounce! I am set for block-chain technology.

They say cost to mine a bitcoin in Venezuela is less than $600.

Miners are getting slaughtered and may be why BTC is dumping....Still good entry.

Coindesk:

"A Year Ago Today Bitcoin’s Price Hit a Record $20k

At press time, the world’s largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization was trading at $3,230 on Bitstamp – down 83.5 percent from the record high of $20,000 reached on Dec. 17, 2017.

BTC is also down 76 percent on a year-to-date basis (from its opening price of $13,880 on Jan. 1) and is on track to end its three-year winning streak.

Bitcoin (BTC) is still struggling to find the bottom of a bear market on the anniversary of its $20,000 all-time record price high."

I think counter trend rally coming. Maybe in the range of $3,000 and $6,000 for the next year or so. Thinking build a new floor at this $3,000 area but continuing to make lower highs. $6,000 new ceiling. $3,000 new floor.

Still a guessing game, but IMO 2019-20 crypto’s will have to produce a working product or fold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back