• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Weight of view on appraisal value?

Katy Freeway still experiences significant traffic congestion during peak hours,
In early 1974, at the height of gas sales only between 8-5 5 to 6 days a week, traffic low, I remember getting stuck in 5 pm traffic in Houston on the KT. Long lines and a woman had a flat on a horse trailer and the traffic would not let her to the shoulder of the road until a cop drove down the shoulder and stopped the traffic allowing her to exit across two lanes to the shoulder. Houston makes Dallas look like a piece of cake - only Denver rivals it in my book, at least in St. Louis you can circle town and get out.

Houston makes Dallas look like a piece of cake - only Denver rivals it in my book, at least in St. Louis you can circle town and get out.
I don't know if I'd say piece of cake... I mean, we've added almost 2M folks to the D/FW MSA in the past 14 years. Its a freaking disaster.

In early 1974, at the height of gas sales only between 8-5 5 to 6 days a week, traffic low, I remember getting stuck in 5 pm traffic in Houston on the KT. Long lines and a woman had a flat on a horse trailer and the traffic would not let her to the shoulder of the road until a cop drove down the shoulder and stopped the traffic allowing her to exit across two lanes to the shoulder. Houston makes Dallas look like a piece of cake - only Denver rivals it in my book, at least in St. Louis you can circle town and get out.

What's your opinion on meat in the Texas Triangle? I have to say the best hamburgers I have ever eaten, at least as far as the quality of meat goes, are at "The Kitchen" in The Woodlands. Try "The American Burger 2.0." They raise their own beef, of course. You can get good steaks as well, but I am not sure which steak restaurant would be the best in the area -- I just don't eat steaks that much any more.

What's your opinion on meat in the Texas Triangle? I have to say the best hamburgers I have ever eaten, at least as far as the quality of meat goes, are at "The Kitchen" in The Woodlands. Try "The American Burger 2.0." They raise their own beef, of course. You can get good steaks as well, but I am not sure which steak restaurant would be the best in the area -- I just don't eat steaks that much any more.

Aw man!!! Now I want a hamburger.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back