• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

What has she done...

What about the AMC? Anything for not properly vetting one of their appraisers who lives 3000 miles from the subject property? :rof:
 
Of course. That is how I know how various states handle such situations.

geez its like pulling my hair out...do you have a link to the case? and what did you expect from cheap and fast:rof:
 
from the article...one thing she has done...in her first 100 days she went on a listening tour i cant stop laughing :rof:
 
What about the AMC? Anything for not properly vetting one of their appraisers who lives 3000 miles from the subject property? :rof:
The appraiser owns homes and has offices in both states. That, in and of itself, is perfectly fine.

When I moved to Virginia, do you think that should have automatically made me ineligible to do desktop appraisals in Nashville, where I had over 25 years of experience?

What about a NC appraiser who retires to FL? No desktops in their old market area?
 
When I moved to Virginia, do you think that should have automatically made me ineligible to do desktop appraisals in Nashville, where I had over 25 years of experience?

What about a NC appraiser who retires to FL? No desktops in their old market area?
What are you asking us for? You work for one of the GSEs.....you guys have the inside track and lobbying $$ to "make it so."

1788463919867.jpeg
 
when i first started a long time ago...the appraiser had to file with the other state for a one time appraisal...who wants some dirty calicommie (sorry surf) to estimate value in east cleveland :rof:
 
What are you asking us for? You work for one of the GSEs.....you guys have the inside track and lobbying $$ to "make it so."
I am asking Chad, because he is the one proposing the single state limitation.

And, just so everyone is aware, the GSEs are not allowed to lobby.
 
why cant they just admit that her job is to sell another book... :rof:
 
when i first started a long time ago...the appraiser had to file with the other state for a one time appraisal...who wants some dirty calicommie (sorry surf) to estimate value in east cleveland :rof:
Since not being geographically competent in Cleveland and not knowing which major boundaries not to cross that affect value..... I would have "made it happen". :)

It would have been like doing a hybrid with AI! Easy peasy Japanese....
 
Since not being geographically competent in Cleveland and not knowing which major boundaries not to cross that affect value..... I would have "made it happen". :)

It would have been like doing a hybrid with AI! Easy peasy Japanese....
Ever been to East Cleveland ? Few would volunteer to live there much less do appraisals. Compton's a better community....lmao )
 
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top