• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

why so slow?

Mr Rex

Elite Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
North Carolina
Try 30 days in the tank for insulting an obvious troll for over the top BS... The management doesn't like me, especially since I stopped advertising with him. I am saying it publicly because its true. I guess if I get locked out again, how do I protest? I think Facebook, Google et al are going to have to hell to pay for similar activity. Good luck AF....

BRCJR

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Virginia
Same here, loads very slow. Got a modern up to date machine and will not tweak it for one website.

Sometimes it loads the new look and sometimes it loads a page with lots of items blacked out. Tells me I have an outdated browser so I wonder why it loads the new look sometimes and doesn't other times.

I like the forum so I just deal with it.

TRESinc

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Ohio
Try 30 days in the tank for insulting an obvious troll for over the top BS... The management doesn't like me, especially since I stopped advertising with him. I am saying it publicly because its true. I guess if I get locked out again, how do I protest? I think Facebook, Google et al are going to have to hell to pay for similar activity. Good luck AF....

i hear ya. always makes me ponder why when they give a 30 day vacation for insulting other members the email comes back and says "We do allow name calling or personal attacks. " well if you allow that why are you not allowing people do to it?

djd09

Elite Member
Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
Ohio
"13. COMPLAINTS/CONCERNS. Public posts complaining about the forum or debating these rules and/or moderators' enforcement of such will be removed. We will not tolerate harassment of moderators for enforcing the rules. We encourage feedback however and invite you start a conversation with Head Surfer (the board admin) if you have any questions or concerns. "

ucbruin

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Massachusetts
..."The management doesn't like me, especially since I stopped advertising with him."...

Of the dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens....
Of reasons not to like you....

I doubt you, no longer being a paid advertiser, is in the top 99.999999999% of reasons.... :unsure:

Lee in L.A.

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
If it loads slow, your computer sucks.
Dude, why tf did you get a Dell? :rof:

CANative

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
A lot of lurkers who don't have accounts or do not participate. Certain times of the day I image the traffic is heavy enough to overload the capacity of the servers.

Or maybe it's the obvious trolls dong over the top stuff. :unsure:

Salty

Professional Status
State
Pennsylvania
This is a recent thing. All of a sudden a few months ago this site has become so slow it is almost unusable. It is insanely now slow across all my devices and at my home, office and even at my vacation rental. No other issues for any other sites anywhere else except for this site. Like I said this started out of the blue a few months back.

Joe Flacco

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
Maryland
This site is definitely slow. Loads like I'm on dial up. It's gotta be the ads. It wasn't slow when I was supporting.

Overimprovement

Professional Status
State
Kentucky
I can echo the comments made about the slowness. Not a PC or internet issue for me, as I can load 5 other pages while waiting for this one to fully come up...

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks