JoTetherow
Member
- Joined
- Nov 29, 2006
- Professional Status
- Certified Residential Appraiser
- State
- Nebraska
15.5 cents over 5M in volume. thats like 10% of all the stock.
:Eyecrazy:
:Eyecrazy:
15.5 cents over 5M in volume. thats like 10% of all the stock.
:Eyecrazy:
15.5 cents over 5M in volume. thats like 10% of all the stock.:Eyecrazy:
The real question.... Who's buying?
Webbed.
Bert,
Found the problem. PE and I were checking ZAOFF, not ZAO.
I bet that someone is making a small fortune shorting the hell out of this stock.
I bet that someone is making a small fortune shorting the hell out of this stock.
He must have me confused with someone else.David,
I dont think Mr Potato Head said that. I did, but now have changed my mind until it reaches $0.05 cents.
---------------------
I never understood why they sold the zones int he way they did. Seems like sales teams from coast to coast could have sold it all in about a year.
It is my opinion Zaio stock has simply fallen back to the price it should have been all along.As recently as the last half of 2006, the stock had never been above $0.75 so I would not consider it a really big deal until it gets below $0.05