• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

eAppraiseIT Sues Pamela Crowley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not so sure this is good news. I was hoping to watch it play out.

Any word yet who the "third party" software vendor was that was falsifying the appraisals? To me that company should be looking over it's shoulder. Could a class action suit be forthcoming?

Edited to add:
It seems like this suit has created a lot of interest in the forum. I'm glad some good has come from it.
 
Lets NOT Forget this is just one of the AMC's !!! You don't really think Pam is done do you??
 
Dude! you've got to be reading my mind!

Mentor, why just walk away? This is not a play-yard bully, but a mafia that is intimidating and raceteering the appraisal profession and abusing the public's trust.

I'm not insinuating that anyone in particular is guilty of anything relative to Pamela Crowley's case, so just as a generality it would be great news to see a criminal who went to ground flushed to the surface to assist industry cleanup. Success stories help appraisers expose the sources of the problems when finding them.:new_smile-l:

Is there a parallel here to John Galt? Is lender pressuring and AMC decadence so bad that an appraiser system strike or grassroots business restructuring is stewing as a measure to get the authority over professional conduct back in the hands of quality apraisers who just want to do fair, honest business?
 
http://www.aclufl.org/forms/?action=complaintForm

The ACLU of Florida is interested in redressing violations of civil liberties. Unfortunately, our resources are limited.

We take cases that raise significant constitutional or civil liberties issues and which impact others in the same situation.


****** FORGOT TO MENTION - .......COUNTERSUIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Bill of Rights
Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

or abridging the freedom of speech,

or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.


We cannot take all cases offered us. The ACLU of Florida has limited resources and must concentrate them where they are most needed. We are unable to take many cases, even those concerning real injustices.

If your complaint is not pursued by our office, it does not mean it is without merit. You may wish to consult the ACLU of Florida's Suggested Assistance Contact List for information on how to get other help.
 
Last edited:
It is great news to see the rodents crawl back into their holes, but I was really looking forward to the truth emerging.

I suspect that there is a part 2 in the works with a much larger and public cast. It will be like the 'Erin Brockovich' movie - with Quomo as the lead attorney. A smile and a wink from Pam will get her all the details she needs for Cumo and others to nail the rodents.
 
Last edited:
Mentor, why just walk away? /QUOTE]


I didn't say walk away. My suggestion was to examine other paths than litigation. Insurgents don't go head to head with tanks. The best odds at the greatest measure of success might be through something than an individual's legal challenge.

I've heard partnering up with Quomo suggested. Only slightly tongue in cheek did I suggest making a movie.
 
I am betting E asked their lawyers for a trail check and they told them to go to hell. Good to see you come out on top of this, I would love to be a fly now to see what is going on in Pam’s war room.
 
A major network news channel is sending an interview and camera crew next week. My attorney, Eric Lanigan, will be with me.

(I need a good hair stylist fast!)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top