• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Toll Brothers "Quality"

Status
Not open for further replies.
On that note, DTB père,
Met Opera seats orchestra row E: $835 each.
But Toll Bros sponsors the free radio broadcast every week throughout the season. So gotta give them that.

Don't even look at prices for pro sports event tickets. :eek:
I don't.
 
On that note, DTB père,
Met Opera seats orchestra row E: $835 each.
But Toll Bros sponsors the free radio broadcast every week throughout the season. So gotta give them that.

I'm trying to scrape together $200 to put a new "radio" in my '95 Silverado that can connect to my phone so's I can play Neil Young out in the Periphery.
 
I have my whole CD collection ripped to a thumb drive, and plugged into a USB port for the car sound system.
Just an alternate to the phone I guess.
I don't use the bluetooth functions. I have enough visits to the dentist as it is. :leeann:

My $2 bucks for your old truck.
 
I'm trying to scrape together $200 to put a new "radio" in my '95 Silverado that can connect to my phone so's I can play Neil Young out in the Periphery.

Nothing like an old Chevy Truck...except an old Ford truck? My old F150s bed is 2 feet longer than my newer, fancy one. Which is why its still way more useful..Enough about trucks, don't want to confuse the Eastern seaboard people.
 
If you can fit your motorcycle, or some 4 x 8 sheets of drywall or plywood, or household appliances.
I'd guess the truck is big enough. Used to be when I had the Tacoma. :peace:
 
All this talk about why pay more for quality when functionality is the about the same just begs a comparison to 1004 reports doesn't it? :sneaky:
 
One could consider design aspects as a part of functionality, non? :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top