• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

3.6 Crunch Time

It's wild that being approved didn't mean that it worked :rof:
All of the software companies are in the same boat. Some are better, but the approval was not a guarantee the product worked. I actually have no idea how approval was granted. A part of me wonders if the whole 3.6 was designed to be unworkable. Because even the companies that are functioning better than the rest still have problems.
 
All of the software companies are in the same boat. Some are better, but the approval was not a guarantee the product worked. I actually have no idea how approval was granted. A part of me wonders if the whole 3.6 was designed to be unworkable. Because even the companies that are functioning better than the rest still have problems.
But you can get a report out the door. That’s the difference. Total is releasing a number of updates tomorrow to enhance speed. If it does, then they are the leader of the pack at this point. They have the integrated mobile device as well.
 
It's wild that being approved didn't mean that it worked :rof:
Approved to be on list of developers so smaller providers couldn't claim they were put out of business. Not approved as being the best or even usable the Software Developer had that responsibility.

In my opinion ACI needs to refund their appraisers money on any renewals they've been accepting in the last 10 months. Suddenly telling customers 35 days before 3.6 was bull**** and my guess is some may file claims unless they are already heading to bankruptcy court.
 
I was beta testing this and was pretty firm that what they had was unworkable, but after a while I think they just kind of ignored me. Similar to what other appraisers experienced in trying to get ACI on task for a workable product. They were like, oh we have an appraiser on our development team.
 
I was beta testing this and was pretty firm that what they had was unworkable, but after a while I think they just kind of ignored me. Similar to what other appraisers experienced in trying to get ACI on task for a workable product. They were like, oh we have an appraiser on our development team.
This is why I switched from ACI to Bradford. Bradford went Windows, and ACI was still in DOS. I then went back to ACI when they went Windows. But then ACI just never kept up with enhancements. And when I saw what Total was doing I switched to Total. Best move. ACI is behind again. There is a reason Total has 50 to 60% of the market. I looked at SFREP. Seems OK, but their sketching program just didn’t cut it.
 
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top