• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

ANSI Standard Z765-2021 whole foot measurement question

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP used ANSI standards. What is the issue??? He didn't put a decimal point after the measurement? And that decimal point requirement is found where?? The lender doesn't believe you? Well tough sheet. The report was certified to be true. Go pound sand.

I believe that what they are asking you is in discrepancy with ANSI. Per ANSI "When using English measurement units, the house is MEASURED to the nearest inch or tenth of a foot; the final square footage is REPORTED to the nearest whole square foot." Am I wrong or the sketch measurements MUST be REPORTED to the nearest whole square of a foot?
Yes, unfortunately you are mistaken. All measurements displayed on the sketch must be to the nearest inch or 10th of a foot, & the final square footage conclusion must be rounded to the nearest whole foot, & reported without inches or tenths.

Last edited:
Yes, unfortunately you are mistaken. All measurements displayed on the sketch must be to the nearest inch or 10th of a foot, & the final square footage conclusion must be rounded to the nearest whole foot & reported without inches or tenths.
I see I misinterpreted ... thanks Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back