• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Bidumbnomics

Remember the Chicken Littles crying about egg prices so high and such.
Stability in prices is coming back and that's good in conducting and planning business.
Wall Street is so resilient in the stock prices still holding its value despite the challenges we faced.
After going through these high interest rates, everything later should be much easier when rates drop eventually, hopefully soon.

Unlike other recessions, high income earners were not adversely affected especially with stock market holding up.
They're still spending and enjoying the good life.

Unlike other recessions, high income earners were not adversely affected especially with stock market holding up.
They're still spending and enjoying the good life.
Great, the .10 of the 1% are doing fine and haven't noticed anything.

Great, the .10 of the 1% are doing fine and haven't noticed anything.
I would say the top 10%. There has been some losses (especially from deadbeat tenants) but in general, the well to do are living as they normally did despite inflation.
With Treasuries at 5% and riskfree, it's a pause in investing in the stock market (hard to find investments greater than 5% given higher risks than Treasuries) and be stress free with their financials for now.

MAGAs and Putin have underestimated Biden with their dogged views. He's smarter than they believe and his enemies are experiencing the pain inflicted by Biden's stern stance.
I'd listened to some of his discussions over the APEC meetings and he is no pushover. He's looking out for US interests which is why there are conflicts with authoritarian countries.
Biden is not an appeaser like prior President.

Over 100,000 lives lost on both sides including civilians. Over $100,000,000,000 US dollars printed and burnt up. When it's over Putin will still keep the Donbas and Chrimea.

I would say the top 10%. There has been some losses (especially from deadbeat tenants) but in general, the well to do are living as they normally did despite inflation.
With Treasuries at 5% and riskfree, it's a pause in investing in the stock market (hard to find investments greater than 5% given higher risks than Treasuries) and be stress free with their financials for now.
I'm definitely feeling it, not sure what you are talking about and I doubt anybody else does either.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back