• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Bidumbnomics

Survey shows consumers expect higher inflation and younger people are more concerned than those over 55. A rate cut is well into 2024.

My doggie's flea medicine increased from $90 to current $109 within 3 years. Rather excessive.

PUC OKs rate hikes for Pennsylvania American Water customers - The Mercury

Dec 28, 2022 In the decision announced on Dec. 8, the unanimous vote of the PUC will allow water rates to rise by 14.5 percent, which is less than the 24.8 percent sought by the company. However, the 39.1...

PA American Water files with PUC to increase water rates - MSN

5 days ago In the rate-hike request filed on November 8 with the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission, the suggested increases for typical water bills include: Residential: A 25% increase, raising...

Community rallies after proposed water rate hike

Posted: Nov 20, 2023 / 05:01 PM EST
SCRANTON, LACKAWANNA COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU) — Rates for water could be on the rise for residents in Scranton and Dunmore. Earlier in November, Pennsylvania American Water (PAW) proposed water and sewage rate increases of up to 32% for the areas of Scranton and Dunmore.

After Scranton and Dunmore homeowners were hit with a more than 70% rate increase back in January, PAW has proposed even more increases, ranging from 25% to 32%.

“We cannot expect our constituents between paying their utility bills or affording essential medicines,” Fylnn explained.

And that's why you buy a home on well and septic.

PUC OKs rate hikes for Pennsylvania American Water customers - The Mercury

Dec 28, 2022 In the decision announced on Dec. 8, the unanimous vote of the PUC will allow water rates to rise by 14.5 percent, which is less than the 24.8 percent sought by the company. However, the 39.1...

PA American Water files with PUC to increase water rates - MSN

5 days ago In the rate-hike request filed on November 8 with the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission, the suggested increases for typical water bills include: Residential: A 25% increase, raising...

Community rallies after proposed water rate hike

Posted: Nov 20, 2023 / 05:01 PM EST
SCRANTON, LACKAWANNA COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU) — Rates for water could be on the rise for residents in Scranton and Dunmore. Earlier in November, Pennsylvania American Water (PAW) proposed water and sewage rate increases of up to 32% for the areas of Scranton and Dunmore.

After Scranton and Dunmore homeowners were hit with a more than 70% rate increase back in January, PAW has proposed even more increases, ranging from 25% to 32%.

“We cannot expect our constituents between paying their utility bills or affording essential medicines,” Fylnn explained.

And that's why you buy a home on well and septic.

We have California American Water which is probably the same company. They bought the rights out here after a 150-year contract for water expired and are in the process of renovating the underground infrastructure, i.e., big taco bills now and into the future as far as the eyes can see.

Best Buy predicting serious downturn and lower profits as shoppers look for bargans
Everyone's looking for bargains. I can't find a bargain for iphone15. Even Apple store not offering any incentives.
Other than that, can't wait for the many savings coming after Thanksgiving sales. :clapping:

I use Best Buy sometimes. They don't always have the best buys. LOL

Everyone's looking for bargains. I can't find a bargain for iphone15. Even Apple store not offering any incentives.
Other than that, can't wait for the many savings coming after Thanksgiving sales. :clapping:
If the sales are weak it may mean a wholesale slaughter in the retail sector. January bargains only exist if the retailer is still in business.

We have California American Water which is probably the same company. They bought the rights out here after a 150-year contract for water expired and are in the process of renovating the underground infrastructure, i.e., big taco bills now and into the future as far as the eyes can see.
Many water/sewer infrastructure around here are old and failing. Water bills are continually increasing. Same as PG&E with recent increase anticipated to add another $30 on monthly bill soon.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back