• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Bidumbnomics

Biden said that he "recently" visited with French president Mitterand.... really? Mitterand died in 1996. Surely Democrats can do better.

Now Biden claims down to trimester is not abortion upon demand....is there a 4th trimester then? Of course, when campaigning he claimed to have reservations about abortion...he apparently only believes in it if done in the first 9 months.

I have one tenant occupant who I say is "mentally challenged".
He's a nice guy and doesn't have a job and live with his family.
He is socially awkward saying wrong things yet yesterday, I learned that he has a great memory.
He remembered what I drove different car in the morning and when I came back in afternoon.
He remembered my clothes changed from morning to afternoon.
He has eye for details and can recall all the jersey numbers on football players.
My point is he has a great memory but won't make a great President.
A great President doesn't need to have perfect memory.

I have one tenant occupant who I say is "mentally challenged".
He's a nice guy and doesn't have a job and live with his family.
He is socially awkward saying wrong things yet yesterday, I learned that he has a great memory.
He remembered what I drove different car in the morning and when I came back in afternoon.
He remembered my clothes changed from morning to afternoon.
He has eye for details and can recall all the jersey numbers on football players.
My point is he has a great memory but won't make a great President.
A great President doesn't need to have perfect memory.
Jeezus

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back