• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Bidumbnomics

I have one tenant occupant who I say is "mentally challenged".
He's a nice guy and doesn't have a job and live with his family.
He is socially awkward saying wrong things yet yesterday, I learned that he has a great memory.
He remembered what I drove different car in the morning and when I came back in afternoon.
He remembered my clothes changed from morning to afternoon.
He has eye for details and can recall all the jersey numbers on football players.
My point is he has a great memory but won't make a great President.
A great President doesn't need to have perfect memory.
1707596288657.png

He is socially awkward saying wrong things yet yesterday, I learned that he has a great memory.

A great President doesn't need to have perfect memory.
Your tenant probably has Asperger's.

A president should have some memory and have enough sense to not continually tell lies.
A - your son did not die in Iraq.
B - You should be able to remember the year he did die.
C - You should be able to remember the years you were VP
D - You did not meet Golda Meir.
E - You did not talk to Metterrand recently.
F - You did not talk to Kohl after the G7 meeting...then say that TWICE.
G - You should not be so mean to your staffers that they were afraid to correct you when you did say Kohl the first time instead of Merkel.
H - Egypt and Mexico are very far apart.
I - You did not discuss anything with an Amtrack conductor
J - You were not born in the same hospital as your grandfather died in 2 weeks earlier. Your grandfather died a year before in a different hospital. Your other grandfather did die in that hospital...when you were 14 years old.
K-You did not watch a bridge collapse. You were there later that day.
L - You were not at Ground Zero the day of 9/11

Need I go on? The man is a serial liar - dementia-driven or not. He will be vilified as the worst president ever. So, Jimmy Carter gets a bye, and gets it before he dies himself.

Kamala Harris claimed Biden was sharp at the time of the interviews, and Hur's report is tainted by being partisan...??? So which is it. He is too demented to be tried? Or he is sharp and should have been tried. Which corner did Kamala back herself into? If the first is true then the second isn't. And if the second is true, then the first isn't and he should be prosecuted for the crime. There is no difference in what he did and Trump but Trump will be prosecuted and vilified.

A president should have some memory and have enough sense to not continually tell lies.
G - You should not be so mean to your staffers that they were afraid to correct you when you did say Kohl the first time instead of Merkel.
J - You were not born in the same hospital as your grandfather died in 2 weeks earlier. Your grandfather died a year before in a different hospital. Your other grandfather did die in that hospital...when you were 14 years old.

Need I go on? The man is a serial liar - dementia-driven or not. He will be vilified as the worst president ever. So, Jimmy Carter gets a bye, and gets it before he dies himself.
I think Elon has Asperger and he seems to do well in making money.
I heard that my tenant may have used too much drugs when he was young. He's on Meds.
He may have been mentally challenged inborn but drugs made it worse.
No To Drugs!

Biden makes as much sense as UC or JG, all gobbledygook made up virtue signaling nonsense in short pants. :)

Biden, or more precisely his handlers, are targeting appraisers with DEI BS.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back