• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Bidumbnomics

When will this dolt realize it's not "debt relief", it's kicking the can down the road for other people to pay for. These idiots that signed the contract felt they were entitled to go to university instead of Community College. Not working while going to college, partying instead... don't contracts mean anything anymore?

Why not go after the tuition rates of these universities? Oh that's right, the universities contribute to PAC's.

We're doomed....

It worked for the 2022 midterms, why not trot it out again? Just because it will never happen doesn't mean anything...

They are running out of things to point fingers at. So they keep rehashing the same talking points over and over. Hoping one will stick. Trump, covid, supply chain issues, climate change, corporate greed. Everything except looking in the mirror

They are running out of things to point fingers at. So they keep rehashing the same talking points over and over. Hoping one will stick. Trump, covid, supply chain issues, climate change, corporate greed. Everything except looking in the mirror
It's reflective of the base not having a clue about how the economy functions. Biden thinks people will believe corporations are behind the 20% to 30% increase in the price of everyday goods instead of his 30% expansion of the money supply.

The jobs report today was a little disturbing in my opinion. The household survey showed a 408,000 job loss in the private sector with 250,000 fewer people in the civilian labor force while government hiring continued unabated. Part-time workers increased 286,000 but full-time workers declined by 625,000. Foreign born workers increased by 414,000 but native born workers declined by 663,000.

I recently rented my commercial space to an immigrant family.
It's difficult to operate a small business with all the costly government expenses like the high minimum wage and lack of available workers.
For my small space, it's best suited for family to work together and be "profitable".
Thank you for immigrants who still have the entrepreneurial spirit in believing hard work can reach to the American Dream.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back