• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Bidumbnomics

That at one time were not "low paying" jobs
Low pay is created by surplus of employable and illegals will make sacrifices no American can or will make. No car insurance for example. Won't pay taxes. Will work the welfare system with any lie possible. Will lie about age (recently numerous illegals caught in chicken plants with false documents that were as young as 15.) Won't pay traffic tickets. You can live cheap by moving place to place. State to state without roots.

Joe broke his own record; his approval rating took another dive in the latest polls. The asinine focus on Trump, coupled with Biden's alternative universe economic model, is obviously the wrong strategy, and thankfully, it's way too late to do anything about it.

Ok, first you compliment how great first generation immigrants are, then ***** about how one who rents your building interrupted your vacay, then complained about how easy you have it and how hard she has it, then call her a *****? See any contradiction there?
There are all kinds of immigrants.
Yes, she was a b* but she paid her rent on time even during Covid. She was difficult to deal but I tolerated her b*iness.
Worst was the Russian immigrant tenant who hated Russia and was biggest b* yet he paid his rent on time. Like the other b*, he may be nice to customers but a*hole to deal with. They weren't cooperative with my adjacent commercial tenants and would put me in difficult situations.
Some of my tenants have been there for 20 years and are getting older. One wants to leave it to his son but I doubt he can run the restaurant. Other has their children gone to college and working in White Collar jobs. Many of their children do not want to work in the restaurant business.
Fortunately there are newer immigrants who have drive to start their business. When they succeed, I and the nation benefit.

There are all kinds of immigrants.
Yes, she was a b* but she paid her rent on time even during Covid. She was difficult to deal but I tolerated her b*iness.
Worst was the Russian immigrant tenant who hated Russia and was biggest b* yet he paid his rent on time. Like the other b*, he may be nice to customers but a*hole to deal with. They weren't cooperative with my adjacent commercial tenants and would put me in difficult situations.
Some of my tenants have been there for 20 years and are getting older. One wants to leave it to his son but I doubt he can run the restaurant. Other has their children gone to college and working in White Collar jobs. Many of their children do not want to work in the restaurant business.
Fortunately there are newer immigrants who have drive to start their business. When they succeed, I and the nation benefit.
Brace yourself for the big sucking sound next year, lots of illegals are going bye bye.

Brace yourself for the big sucking sound next year, lots of illegals are going bye bye.
When there are plenty of low paying jobs here and other nations in dire economic state, illegals will still come.
Also, states like CA offer generous benefits like Medicaid regardless of status.

When there are plenty of low paying jobs here and other nations in dire economic state, illegals will still come.
Also, states like CA offer generous benefits like Medicaid regardless of status.
You really like those low paid immigrants don't you

You really like those low paid immigrants don't you
They can't afford my rents right now but enough time, their income rises, and they can afford better places and buy homes.
More demand for housing, good for real estate.

Hopefully, that practice of rewarding aliens at the expense of the citizenry will come to an end in the future. It isn't sustainable debt wise, and it certainly isn't going to be a popular dinner time topic during a sour election season.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back