• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Bidumbnomics

Thank you for immigrants who still have the entrepreneurial spirit in believing hard work can reach to the American Dream at the expense of real citizens, not illegals.
fixed it for ya.

fixed it for ya.
All immigrants want a better life like "real" citizens.
The first generations have determination to endure hardship and hard work to succeed.
The later generations slack off and want the easy life. I see it many times in which a long run family business closes because the children do not want to continue the business. It's not easy.

In a note, when I saw my commercial tenant this week and mentioned I came back from Japan. Earlier, she had bothered me while I was away and cost me international call when she contacted me. Ugh.
She's first generation and while conversing with her, she let out emotionally how my life is easy just collecting the rent while she had to work so hard and losing money in her business.:oops:
Next time, I won't tell my tenants where I went .... or maybe I just gone to Los Angeles. What a b*.

Last edited:
Well, then let's just invite the entire world over - S. Americans, Chinese, Africans, Asians, Russians- maybe a couple billion would love to come here...then you'll lose out in the economic race and perhaps you will be renting an over-priced dump in the ghetto from some Chinese man and complaining that they have an easy life. Time and chance taketh us all. ILLEGALS are exactly that...illegal alien people. They are not citizens of the USA. And they are driving up rents while driving down wages for the lowest skilled workers in America. Obviously, you'd rather see ILLEGALS thrive while native born Americans of all color suffer with lack of jobs paying enough to better themselves. When 11 million people come here illegally, why do you think we have a housing shortage and slumlords like you can charge absurd prices?

Well, then let's just invite the entire world over - S. Americans, Chinese, Africans, Asians, Russians- maybe a couple billion would love to come here...then you'll lose out in the economic race and perhaps you will be renting an over-priced dump in the ghetto from some Chinese man and complaining that they have an easy life. Time and chance taketh us all. ILLEGALS are exactly that...illegal alien people. They are not citizens of the USA. And they are driving up rents while driving down wages for the lowest skilled workers in America. Obviously, you'd rather see ILLEGALS thrive while native born Americans of all color suffer with lack of jobs paying enough to better themselves. When 11 million people come here illegally, why do you think we have a housing shortage and slumlords like you can charge absurd prices?
There should be a reasonable immigration policy and it's responsibility of Congress to come up with one.
It's apparent current policy is not working. I don't think current Biden's executive order will work.
As long as there's a labor shortage for low paying jobs, immigrants will come since Americans don't like to work at minimum wages except in CA fast foods earning $20/hour.
And minimum wage jobs aren't sufficient for my rentals. One time a supermarket manager across street wanted to rent my unit but he didn't meet my minimum income qualification.

As long as there's a labor shortage for low paying jobs, immigrants will come since Americans don't like to work at minimum wages except in CA fast foods earning $20/hour.
How many "low paying" jobs are there. Approx 6 million unemployed in U.S. Almost twice that many have entered illegally since Biden took office. Say half of them are able to work. Do you really think there are 6 million "low paying" jobs in the country. Of course the downward pressure on wages will create new "low paying" jobs. That at one time were not "low paying" jobs

The first generations have determination to endure hardship and hard work to succeed.
The later generations slack off and want the easy life. I see it many times in which a long run family business closes because the children do not want to continue the business. It's not easy.

In a note, when I saw my commercial tenant this week and mentioned I came back from Japan. Earlier, she had bothered me while I was away and cost me international call when she contacted me. Ugh.
She's first generation and while conversing with her, she let out emotionally how my life is easy just collecting the rent while she had to work so hard and losing money in her business.:oops:
Next time, I won't tell my tenants where I went .... or maybe I just gone to Los Angeles. What a b*.
Ok, first you compliment how great first generation immigrants are, then ***** about how one who rents your building interrupted your vacay, then complained about how easy you have it and how hard she has it, then call her a *****? See any contradiction there?

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back