• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Bidumbnomics

81 Million Vote Recipient Joe Biden to Speak to Paltry Crowd in Northfield, Minnesota​

no one is there... :rof: :rof: :rof:

We got a weak jobs growth number this morning with a huge downward revision in September numbers so no pressure from the fed for a discount rate increase but, fed borrowing likely keep rates elevated through the end of the year.

Interesting I noticed State Bros Grocery Stores lately had almost no checkers and more managers working the grunt jobs. So today I asked one and he said they had cut hours on employees as profits are down and it seems people are buying less food or cheaper off brands with lower prophet margins. So much for everyone has to eat, Yes thats true but they can also stop buying premium products and ones that are cheaper. Inflation is still roaring and on almost anything I buy its higher than a year ago.

they can also stop buying premium products
Deer season is on.... squirrels are plentiful. I'm very fond of pheasant, quail, grouse, etc. And I will be raking up the walnuts and cracking next week. You can grind nuts up and make flour too. Eual Gibbons books ought to be flying off the shelves. There are more than 25 species of wild edible mushrooms. Hundreds of edible plants. Time to start foraging.

Despite a little bit of inflation in US, our economy is doing so well with some labor shortage.
The labor shortage and promise of the American Dream are attracting thousands here, the land of endless opportunities.
Maybe Bidenomics is working. Our economy is so much better than the rest of the world. :giggle:

Despite a little bit of inflation in US, our economy is doing so well with some labor shortage.
What a bizarre Pollyannaish statement. Home prices are thru the roof, affordability is the lowest ever, If there are so many jobs, then why are people working 2 and 3 jobs? It is because they are not making it... and so many see no reason to try and work when they are going in the hole anyway. And by running off corporations, Biden has created even less opportunity. Hispanic unemployment is up. Black unemployment is up. Yeah, right. Tell those 50+ workers to go learn to code...

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back