• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Bidumbnomics

The Harris economic plan blows me away; it's got Elizabeth Warren written all over it, and it is worse than I thought.
I was hoping an economic plan that would help our economy grow. Rather disappointed that it didn't have more substance than just helping the poor.

I was hoping an economic plan that would help our economy grow. Rather disappointed that it didn't have more substance than just helping the poor.
Her plan would decimate the poor; look at what they have done already.

In past few years with higher inflation, why didn't Biden administration implemented Harris ideas to help the poor?
It's kind of too late now with inflation going down from here on in.

In past few years with higher inflation, why didn't Biden administration implemented Harris ideas to help the poor?
Nothing she is proposing will really help the working poor

Biden and Harris don't care about the poor, the two could care less. It's about power and what they do for the people that keep them in power, nothing else. If they gave a damn, they wouldn't have decimated the poor with monetary inflation of 30+%. That's a big middle finger to the working stiff.

Biden and Harris don't care about the poor, the two could care less. It's about power and what they do for the people that keep them in power, nothing else. If they gave a damn, they wouldn't have decimated the poor with monetary inflation of 30+%. That's a big middle finger to the working stiff.
The only thing the Dems do for the poor is increase their dependency on the government.

In CA, it's evident with Newsom. For years he didn't do much except waste billions of dollars on homeless (or bureaucrats and administrators).
When given opportunity by Supreme Court, he order cities to get rid of homeless encampments.

In CA, it's evident with Newsom. For years he didn't do much except waste billions of dollars on homeless (or bureaucrats and administrators).
When given opportunity by Supreme Court, he order cities to get rid of homeless encampments.
But where will they go? Not enough shelter for even a small percentage. They become the nomads of the city. Moving their camps from place to place

She is pandering to a significant portion of her base. The dependent poor and the bleeding hearts.

But where will they go? Not enough shelter for even a small percentage. They become the nomads of the city. Moving their camps from place to place
SF provides them accommodations. Some don't want to live under rules (like no drugs) and prefer on the streets.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back