• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Bidumbnomics

Stock market at near record high. Inflation heading down. Job claims went down. And now recession is less likely to occur.
Biden said his economic policies are working. Soft landing is happening. Amazing.

A FOX reporter asked Biden what he thinks if Harris later distance herself from his economic policies.
Biden said she's not gonna.

Another reporter asked Biden about Trump gonna make things affordable again.
Biden said Trump should get a job.

Biden's wit is back!

I have to admit I like Trump's economic policies - deregulate oil, lower taxes, and less regulations.
Obama and Biden could have done more to help or speed up the recovery of our economic malaise.
But like all Democrats, growth of our economy is below their priorities.

Trump said he will cut electrical/utility bills by 50% within latest 18 months when he gets reelected.
I don't know how that can be done.
Either he's a great promiser politician (in lying) or he'll try to do it.
At least Trump attempts to lower rates which I have to give him credit.

Trump said he will cut electrical/utility bills by 50% within latest 18 months when he gets reelected.
I don't know how that can be done.
Either he's a great promiser politician (in lying) or he'll try to do it.
At least Trump attempts to lower rates which I have to give him credit.
Get rid of some of the useless regulations including green energy mandates, start developing nuclear, use more natural gas to generate electricity, upgrade the grid

Get rid of some of the useless regulations including green energy mandates, start developing nuclear, use more natural gas to generate electricity, upgrade the grid
As long as Trump (that's only good thing about him) continues pushing for more economic growth policies, Harris will have to respond like copying him.

This morning, Walmart had good retail sales numbers, beating the Street's estimates.
They have slashed a lot of poorer performing stores, especially those in high crime areas like Chicago.
start developing nuclear, use more natural gas to generate electricity,
Nukes and Nat Gas would slash cost of electricity. Stopping all subsidies for solar and wind would also improve the environment. If they want to subsidize anything, then the thing to subsidize is geothermal energy. It works 24/7 and does not depend upon the wind blowing or the sun shining.

Today, Trump criticized Newsom for not even calling Musk in trying to persuade Musk from leaving CA.
Yesterday, Richmond and Chevron came to an agreement that Chevron will pay $550 million for the pollution issues it has caused over the decades.
In exchange, the Richmond politicians wouldn't put a refinery tax on Chevron.
You would think this settlement is Win Win yet Chevron is moving its headquarters to Texas.:nono:

Tomorrow, Harris will give details of her economic plans. Trump will have a say on it, no doubt.

The Harris economic plan blows me away; it's got Elizabeth Warren written all over it, and it is worse than I thought.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back