• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Bill O'Reilly To Congressman Barney Frank "You're A Coward" Over Financial Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it....Sandy is really Julie and she is just pizzed because Tom is fooling around with her sister.

Diplomacy

The choice is clear-

You can be part of history by voting for the first black man in history to be President or you can vote for a rich war mongering old white man that killed untold numbers of people he never met and wants to do it again.

That is certainly not the diplomacy I was suggesting. Have you considered that your alienating approach may be counter productive to your (and your candidate's) cause? I still haven't said who I am voting for, but you are on your own. Good luck with your method of winning people over.

The choice is clear-

You can be part of history by voting for the first black man in history to be President or you can vote for a rich war mongering old white man that killed untold numbers of people he never met and wants to do it again.

Making intelligent statements certainly isn't your strong suit.

The choice is clear-

Or you can vote for one of the other candidates. There are more than those two buffoons running. It's time to end the Democrat/Republican crap and vote for other candidates.

The choice is clear-

:new_smile-l::rof::new_smile-l:

Oh boy! I seriously just spit coffee all over my keyboard. I really, truly, honestly, and begrudgingly feel very sad for you if you feel that way. If you're just trying to get some attention, or are just repeating something you read on a blog for fun than I guess I don't feel bad for you, although that's not really an excuse filled with validity.

If that statement truly represents your feelings than you've some problems. I don't know if you've been brainwashed by some liberal nutcase, or maybe you just aren't into reality in general. You need help Sandy. I doubt you can get it here, but you need help. Good luck, and thanks for the laugh, although I feel guilty for laughing at you I can't help it - it's that ridiculously ludicrous!

I mean that's just as bad as believing Barak Obama is an Al Qaeda member who murders and eats babies.

I think Dezra is back.

BB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back