• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Bill O'Reilly To Congressman Barney Frank "You're A Coward" Over Financial Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we change the subject?
Ya'll are getting too vile - even for me......

Did you hear that Colin Powell is going to support Obama?
He could put quite the Cabinet together - especially if Warren Buffett will take the Secretary of the Treasury position, huh?

Here in Central Florida - there are loads of McCain/Palin signs but almost no Obama signs. Signs don't mean anything and campaign organizers HATE them because alot of time is spent talking about signs and listening to people...... when the effort is better spent on GOTV.

I heard that our Governor Crist is finally going to get out and attend a McCain rally in Miami on Friday. Previously, I guess he's been too occupied working on his suntan. He was pretty ripped when John didn't tap him as VP, I guess.

Well........thats the latest from Florida. What's going on in your state?
T

McCain is a dangerous angry old man who wants to bomb anybody and everybody that he feels like. The coward McCain wasn't able to satisfy his thirst for blood because he got shot down so he wants to make up for lost time now. He is the one who said to bomb Iran.

You on a mission to be sure that you have NO ONE on this Forum, ever agree with you. even IF at some point in time you might actually say something intelligent??
I hope your never in a position where you may need help someday.

I suppose you'd like to see Veterans day abolished.

Subject Change: Per Lucky Lucy: What have you done in past 30 days to improve the overall integrity of the Appraisal Profession???

McCain is a dangerous angry old man who wants to bomb anybody and everybody that he feels like. The coward McCain wasn't able to satisfy his thirst for blood because he got shot down so he wants to make up for lost time now. He is the one who said to bomb Iran.

I believe he signed a war crimes confession-that's not hero that's a coward. The Viet Nam War was wrong, the Iraq War was wrong and thousands of low income minority kids gave their lives for some bullshat slogan that programmed them into thinking they were protecting their country. If fact there were dying because rich old white men couldn't control their testosterone.

Vote for Obama and bring our troops home now!
:rof: Don't be so sure Obama will bring troops home very quickly. If elected, he will likely wait until 2012 to bring them home. It will make for better campaign footage.

McCain and Obama are both bad jokes, and I don't think either one of them will be worth a damn as president. :new_all_coholic:

You on a mission to be sure that you have NO ONE on this Forum, ever agree with you. even IF at some point in time you might actually say something intelligent??
I hope your never in a position where you may need help someday.

I suppose you'd like to see Veterans day abolished.

Subject Change: Per Lucky Lucy: What have you done in past 30 days to improve the overall integrity of the Appraisal Profession???

You think I care if a bunch of right wing anti-social shut-ins ever agree with me?

The coward McCain wasn't able to satisfy his thirst for blood because he got shot down so he wants to make up for lost time now.

McCain is a coward? Most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

I believe he signed a war crimes confession-that's not hero that's a coward. The Viet Nam War was wrong, the Iraq War was wrong and thousands of low income minority kids gave their lives for some bullshat slogan that programmed them into thinking they were protecting their country.

You might want to read up on your history. Definitely fought by the poor, but 86% of the force was white and suffered the same percentage of casualties.

And you might want to start taking the whole Valium, stop cutting them in half.

I feel a imminent lock-down.

TC

McCain's New Strategy

Sandy, please allow me to give you a sneak peak of tonight's debate.

Attachments

• 101508_waterboard.jpg
    101508_waterboard.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back