• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Cindy Chance

TRAINING / CONTINUING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES​

REVAA member companies support the development of highly skilled appraisers. Here are a few training and continuing education resources:

the cheap and fast want high quality...anyways, birds of feather :ROFLMAO:

Lip service. It’s all about the appearance. It’s the corporate way. It’s the number one reason I got out of that world to become an appraiser, I thought my days of dealing with it We’re over. then a few years later, the government handed the independent appraisal business over to the corporations. We’ve been dealing with their garbage ever since.

Lip service. It’s all about the appearance. It’s the corporate way. It’s the number one reason I got out of that world to become an appraiser, I thought my days of dealing with it We’re over. then a few years later, the government handed the independent appraisal business over to the corporations. We’ve been dealing with their garbage ever since.

public trust is the punchline... :ROFLMAO:

Oh, so there isn't any criticism about the intent of TAF to solicit input and opinions from all directions instead of just the SFR fee appraisers?

Good to know. You think your gaslighting can pass without scrutiny.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back