• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Cir HUD-92051

Status
Not open for further replies.

TITAN1

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Florida
Doing my first CIR and have been reading up on the forums about it, it has been quite helpfull. Have a differed maintenance issue with facia boards, they need paint. Read I should mark #9 and # 14 explain that the facia has been painted and move on. My question is what other forms should I include besides the invoice and foto pages? Title page , letter of transmission ?
thanks in advance to anyone and everyone!!!:shrug:

TITAN1

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
dumb question?

It may be a dumb question, if you think so I apologize. But I truely would like to know what other forms if any I should include.
thanks.

CANative

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
California
Personally, I just attached the CIR and retransmit the entire report. If photos are needed I will add them. If additional comments are needed I will attach those. Invoice>Report>CIR>comments (if necessary)>photos.

TITAN1

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
Personally, I just attached the CIR and retransmit the entire report. If photos are needed I will add them. If additional comments are needed I will attach those. Invoice>Report>CIR>comments (if necessary)>photos.
Greg: I thank you very much for your reply, it was helpfull. It seems as if i should just e-mail you instead of posting my questions. You and a small handfull are the only ones that has ever replied to my posts with answers or good advice. Its unfortunate that so many will view a post but no one ads their 2 cents.
Keep up the good work!!!!
Thanks Again.

Thomas Fiehler

Professional Status
Certified General Appraiser
State
Ohio
Titan-What are #9 and #14? Where are they located on the URAR?

CANative

Elite Member
Professional Status
Retired Appraiser
State
California
Those are on the CIR. No noncompliance observed and on-site improvements acceptably completed.

TITAN1

Sophomore Member
Professional Status
State
Florida
Titan-What are #9 and #14? Where are they located on the URAR?
Thomas it not on the URAR, its on the HUD-9205 CIR (compliance inspection report) I learned something new today!!!

CURT VAN HOOSER

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
California
Those are on the CIR. No noncompliance observed and on-site improvements acceptably completed.

Greg, you may bash me repeatedly for this, but where can I find the instructions for completing the CIR? I have been looked high and low and apparently have not hit upon the right search option to find them. Until just this month, I have not had to condition a property. Now that I have, I need to be prepared. Thanks in advance!

Curt

Mr Rex

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
North Carolina
There are none that I know of and only FHA could produce more of a cluster grope form than Fannie did in '05 with no instructions. Of course thats just my opinion.

CURT VAN HOOSER

Professional Status
Licensed Appraiser
State
California
Thanks for the response Mr. Rex. I guess that explains why I couldn't find them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks